Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    World of Warcraft releases patch 9.1 on 30th in the EU (29th in the US), so I may return for a month to see what newest atrocity they had committed on the once-great story...
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    I feel like I come in here every day and complain because we did not get any more info and I am so very impatient😩😩😩😩
  • Options
    Jennifer_Jennifer_ Posts: 42 Member
    I feel like I come in here every day and complain because we did not get any more info and I am so very impatient😩😩😩😩

Thought we would get some more news this week for sure :/ hopefully we get something next week, dying to see the map!
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Aw folks you’re all wishing your lives away!

We should go visit a pet farm and gather some inspiration.
    I know of a Llama who lives nearby. She’s sound out. I’ll pay her a visit and see what she has to say.
    My little fox friend lives just down the road. He might have some ideas (although there’s a territorial dispute between himself and a cat, so he may not be available).

Anyway the pack will be out before you realize it I love JtB.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Like everyone else, I'm hoping for more information soon. But I really don't think we'll hear anything till early July. Hope I'm wrong. Also hope we don't have to wait any longer!

I'll just have to cuddle my little dog a bit extra to get my super cute animal fix!

I love JtB too!
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    I realized how I’ve got a few saves that I’m kind of waiting for the expansion pack to drop before I really get playing on those, but I’ll content myself with some premades and try to get some real green thumb experience with my little ranch deck plants. (Except yesterday I discovered the ground squirrels absconded with the aster plant after eating all the flowers off that and the dianthus … they pulled it right out of the pot and kicked the pot off the deck. I guess it’s a disaster now. :D )

And I can’t say how much I love JtB except that I want my Bad Batch there now too.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Speaking as probably one of the most patient people known to mankind ( Well in my world) I am getting impatient now too. LOL
    Never thought that would happen.

Recently acquired JTB (JTB) ha ha sorry I have watched to many episodes of: The Goldbergs in the past. Anyways I really like it and am glad I finally got a sale.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »
    I realized how I’ve got a few saves that I’m kind of waiting for the expansion pack to drop before I really get playing on those, but I’ll content myself with some premades and try to get some real green thumb experience with my little ranch deck plants. (Except yesterday I discovered the ground squirrels absconded with the aster plant after eating all the flowers off that and the dianthus … they pulled it right out of the pot and kicked the pot off the deck. I guess it’s a disaster now. :D )

And I can’t say how much I love JtB except that I want my Bad Batch there now too.

I don't know how the weather is where you are, but I have noticed the squirrels have been extra naughty lately, and I think it's because we're having a bit of a drought. Thirst can make them dig around in the garden even more than hunger. Which reminds me, I need to refill the birdbath. (Oooh, now, a functional birdbath might have been a nice item to add to this pack; maybe someone will mod one.)

Tying it back to the EP, it might have been funny to have squirrels digging up the garden... the first time. But it would have become just as aggravating as it is in real life very quickly, so I'm glad they didn't add them!
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »

I don't know how the weather is where you are, but I have noticed the squirrels have been extra naughty lately, and I think it's because we're having a bit of a drought. Thirst can make them dig around in the garden even more than hunger. Which reminds me, I need to refill the birdbath. (Oooh, now, a functional birdbath might have been a nice item to add to this pack; maybe someone will mod one.)

Tying it back to the EP, it might have been funny to have squirrels digging up the garden... the first time. But it would have become just as aggravating as it is in real life very quickly, so I'm glad they didn't add them!

Southern California, and we got very very very little rain, so it's more than a bit of a drought. I've been watering my potted plants daily because the heat's been awful. So far (and hoping I'm lucky about it) the squirrels haven't touched the lavender, rosemary or marigolds, although I'm not sure about the snapdragons. I'll have to remember to leave the feed pans of water out for the animals, I switched over from my big water tubs for to buckets the horses (mainly because I didn't want to have anything trying to climb into them in the heat ... and I'm talking something a lot larger than a ground squirrel *cough*my avatar picture*cough*)

I would have thought ground squirrels in the garden in the eP would have been funny once. Except we're infested with them, espeially since there's been a baby boom and the little ones are everywhere. And they're soooo cheeky, I saw one sitting next to my mare's hooves waiting to see if she'd drop any of her grain. There's wild rabbits around the ranch too. Saw one yesterday and thought "Just like Henford-on-Bagley")
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Aw folks you’re all wishing your lives away!

We should go visit a pet farm and gather some inspiration.
    I know of a Llama who lives nearby. She’s sound out. I’ll pay her a visit and see what she has to say.
    We have some alpacas about a 5 min hike away from our house. We call them llamas and they don't seem to mind.

We are very lucky to live so close to a tiny bit of England's green and pleasant land and go traipsing through the fields several times a week. The 'llamas' tell us many stories, the cows all MOO and we try to avoid their many many pats 😆

And now every time we walk round there I think of how long I have to wait for the EP!

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I also love JTB. The townie clothing is so useful in my historical game saves & the cool furniture is useful in my futuristic game save. I even just used the big round door when I made my Hobbit Cottage, it seemed to look better than the ROM doors. I have it just saved today in the Gallery under my user name SEREFRAS. PS: I even made an Elvish Hobbit.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I feel like the Gameplay Trailer will drop next week and maybe a Livestream to the June Patch as well. I think the June Patch will drop Thursday.
  • Options
    33 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    day 33
    What Bilbo Baggins Hates
    https://youtu.be/e0HzBST_794
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    one of the gurus said they added something for kids that they haven't talked about yet
    I really want to know what it is
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I've been in a real sims 4 mood latly so I've been watching one of my favorite sims 4 lets plays
    it was the reason I got sims 4 because it made it look so fun sadly its not being made anymore though :/
    but if your bored and need something fun to watch I recommend this
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    one of the gurus said they added something for kids that they haven't talked about yet

Maybe they'll be able to play inside the rabbit stump or the chicken home?
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options

Maybe they'll be able to play inside the rabbit stump or the chicken home?

your guess is as good as my I was thinking maybe it would be some kind of free update @TomasGrizzly
  • Options
  • Options
    I've been in a real sims 4 mood latly so I've been watching one of my favorite sims 4 lets plays
    it was the reason I got sims 4 because it made it look so fun sadly its not being made anymore though :/
    but if your bored and need something fun to watch I recommend this

Oh yes I remember him. I use to watch this series.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I prefer CallMeKevin.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member

Bakie at Mod The Sims created squirrels you can place in your Sim yards. They don't tear up your gardens, and their spawning markers can be placed under bushes so it looks pretty realistic when they run around then disappear into the flowers. Plus they make little chirping sounds just like a real squirrel.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I'm getting impatient with waiting for more news, too. I didn't think I would be this excited over CL, but I am. It's been a long year of waiting for a pack that grabs my attention like this one has. But hopefully the next few weeks will fly by and release day will be here before we know it. Yeah, like that's going to happen. :D But it's nice to see so many players who are excited and happy. It won't hurt if this goes on for a few more weeks. It's a nice break from all the disappointment some of us had with the last few packs. Things were getting a little tense in here for a bit. But I would really like to see even a snippet of the new game play sometime soon.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »

Bakie at Mod The Sims created squirrels you can place in your Sim yards. They don't tear up your gardens, and their spawning markers can be placed under bushes so it looks pretty realistic when they run around then disappear into the flowers. Plus they make little chirping sounds just like a real squirrel.

cool sounds nice
  • Options
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I prefer CallMeKevin.

I like call me kevin to @calaprfy