Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Do You Love In Snowy Escape?

I love the hot pot it’s so cool to have neighbors over now with that thing.
tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

Comments

• Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    Haven’t had a chance to play due to crashing but I love all the BB objects. I would of liked a proper tea set like in sims 2.
  • Options
    112061112061 Posts: 273 Member
    i love the way every sim that walks into the house, even with everyone no tresspassing, steals things, tv's, radios, picnic table once a week, collectables being displayed, hot pots, kava bowl
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I love hotpot and akiyama family
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    I love the hotpot and table too, also the skiing.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,498 Member
    I can't wait to send my sims on a hike with their family and to plan an excursion to the mountain. Two things I enjoy in real life. (Well, I do mountain tops that can be reached by walking, no climbing, but this is close enough. :) )
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,598 Member
    I am enjoying watching my simmies relaxing in their house with no shoes on, which is what I've always wanted!

I am looking forward to some winter sports but haven't tried any yet.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I love the world. It’s the most beautiful world yet.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,368 Member
    - Winter Sports all the way! I'm still leveling my sims up, and I plan tournaments in the future.
    - The details: choosing your own intensitiy on the slopes, borrowed equipment Vs. owned, the onsen getting dirty from dirty sims
    - The new foods, as always.
    - Hiking is surprisingly entertaining, and I Iove that my sims are free to walk the trails on their own pace, not just when in hiking mode.
    - Crawlie attacks!
    - The world is stunningly beautiful, my photgraphers will have a field day when I eventually let them visit the new world. Sadly some features that sounded good on paper in practise boil down to being eye-candy only - looking at you, Snow Festival.
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited November 2020
    I love it all. The pre-mades, the world, all the activities and of course the sentiments and lifestyles are wonderful. I very much hope they will be expanded on and not just left as an abandoned one pack feature.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    The scenery is just gorgeous, especially in Yukimatsu and at night when the slopes are lit up.

I also love sims interacting with each other while on hikes. Added with the new sentiments feature, it feels really good to see my sims bonding over a shared hike.