Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's a bit much when....

Someone (in vulgar terms) has nicked all the furniture from the pub in Evergreen Harbour and I haven't even visited it yet. I demand a proper police service. It was all there yesterday officer! They haven't managed to repeal the share option in the new game yet.

I advise the saving of all original venues as a precaution from eco warriors. I've restored my pub from a new Save. :s

Comments

• Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I've turned off NAPS and basically never vote this one in unless it's an area that I haven't put any community lots. It's such a shame because I actually love the idea, they just need to tune it better or disallow NPC's to nick stuff from community lots. I had to do the exact same thing with that same bar too. I would love to turn my NAPS on and let my game be the dynamic game I'd hoped for when I bought this pack, but until they do something about that NAP, I'll be leaving it off.

I also wonder in tuning of this NAP, why the NPC's can take literally everything and all I'm allowed is the dumb vase... :/
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    I usually edit all community lots to my liking anyway, and all those are in my library, as I do not want to do the same editing every time I start a new save :)

Because I have copies in my library, I have allowed the NAP in question for several times, just for fun , to see who steals what :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited September 2020
    I wish kleptomaniac trait never existed in the game. Or, make it only possible when the active sim can access it. Only ones who would be waived from this is actual burglars. But we have yet to see them return.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited September 2020
    I use the eco lifestyle interactions fixes mod and it has been working fine. I had naps turned on in the first week of the save and then i turned it off so that i only have one nap per neighbourhood.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I wonder if I can lock the doors until I want to use those venues and if that will deter. What would be fun would be a video of the burglars doing all the robbin'. Perhaps some webcams we can put over the entrances.
    "
    We could do with a bit more humour in the game if we have to put up with them robbers taking all our property, Guv!"

"Fed up" of Evergreen Harbour.