The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me choose his occult! Which occult do you see William joining?

Which occult do you see William joining?
50337080553_8e245a4e8a_h.jpg
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Help me choose his occult! Which occult do you see William joining? 14 votes

Vampire
42%
JaseBabykittyjadegmartindale98annaliese39smurfy77Cavapoo_King 6 votes
Spellcaster
57%
ArchivistMikezumilisasc360BlackSandInfraGreenCravenLestatGamingTweetyLief 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Spellcaster
    Spell casters are way more fun :p You have no idea the fun I have had over the years lighting fires in sims houses that wronged me in any way.I would ask to be invited in then go to furthest away room and fire blast in the bathroom near the tub or in the bedroom by the bed and watch it go up in flames and just smile.

What do you mean I am an arsonist :# it is just fun pixelated revenge.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Vampire
    I want to choose vampire, but then I am a little bias since they are my favourite. Spellcasters are fun too though and I could honestly see him as either. Does William have a backstory or any traits that could help decide what occult type he should be?
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @annaliese39 he's actually based off a sim I'd planned on doing a story on for sims 4, but I gave that up. In sims 4, he'd gotten on the wrong side of a vampire and became one himself, but I like both the spellcasters and the vampires in sims 3. Lol!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited September 2020
    Vampire
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    @annaliese39 he's actually based off a sim I'd planned on doing a story on for sims 4, but I gave that up. In sims 4, he'd gotten on the wrong side of a vampire and became one himself, but I like both the spellcasters and the vampires in sims 3. Lol!

Sounds fun! I have to go with vampire (with alchemy skill), but then I've always enjoyed dark and tragic vampire stories. Perhaps William could eventually find a cure and become a spellcaster then.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @annaliese39 thanks!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays