The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finding Love: **CLOSED**

HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
Should I make a roommate for Elliott or have him marry a townie? His name is Elliott Callahan and he has a dream of being a firefighter**

49887806763_c7effecf13_o.jpg

**Aspiration may change due to an issue with his first emergency(it had been cancelled)
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
Post edited by HillyBeth on

Finding Love: **CLOSED** 15 votes

Yes, make him a roommate and see where life takes them!
46%
Rflong7Cororonsmurf45blueKelvinBrandontaylorxstxrrysequenceStylish_Simmer 7 votes
No, have him dip his toes in the water of the dating pool ;)
53%
Emily4331MikezumiInfraGreensmithfamily89Destin2016AvataritSimsersionTalonflare 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Elliott is a very attractive Sim!

Without knowing which world he will be residing in, I would say create a roommate (or better still, add your own townie to town and have them meet). If he will be living in a decent world with reasonable townies, then I would suggest letting him try his luck with the locals and see what happens.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    Yes, make him a roommate and see where life takes them!
    He looks so young. =]
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I had to also change his skin tone because he had a seam around his neck.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    mw1525 wrote: »
    Elliott is a very attractive Sim!

Without knowing which world he will be residing in, I would say create a roommate (or better still, add your own townie to town and have them meet). If he will be living in a decent world with reasonable townies, then I would suggest letting him try his luck with the locals and see what happens.

He lives in Twinbrook but I may make him supernatural instead. It’s been a while since I had a supernatural sim in sims 3.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays