Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,695 Member
    I used to have a band in my current story. They had a whole life in the community, but were never able to play any gigs. When lost my computer and had to recreate my save, I didn’t include them, since we still don’t have a band pack. Since I’m hoping this will be a band pack year, I decided to put them back in my game. I made them a nice house/studio in “Mooncrest” today, and started working on the band members. It’s a four member band comprised of Myst residents. There’s an elf and his mermaid wife and twin spellcaster brothers. They call themselves Guitar Noir and play spooky sounding tiki/surf/spy instrumental music. They’re very popular in The Myst. They play at all the major festivals and are Morgyn’s favorite band, ever. When I finish tweaking the members, I’ll share pics.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited January 13
    Freaking Logan freaking won the lottery! It only took, what? 4? 5? years for me to happen to a played sim. Blf6K5J.png
    Must´ve been the good karma he got from finally starting to willingly do his homework and school projects. Who knows, maybe he´ll even make it to university after all? Hzx24ei.png

Meanwhile, poor Amelié aged up bald. a1g5NOp.png
    IfsiH3D.png
    After a makeover. I honestly can´t say who she takes after. Perhaps her half-sister Victorié? I should invite her to visit, so that I can see them together. DwfojNl.png

Doomed romances continue to be in fashion. The last two times ended in disaster and traumatized children, but maybe third time´s the charm? It surely can´t go worse than his relationship with Temperance, that ended with both parties dead. (at least I hope so?)Q3nUSNn.png

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,792 Member
    I apologize for neglecting thus thread! So much has been happening in my game lately. (Also a great deal of frustrations, too.) The twins, Melodie and Harmony finished up their third term, graduated and that quickly sought a loan from their father. Their plan is to purchase a small apartment complex they found in Willow Creek. They were moving out to be live-in Landlords/ladies? Once Escrow was completed, the girls enlisted their uncles to add them to family. From there they split off to their own household and chose their 'home unit'. Erik found himself a tad anxious about his daughters being the first to leave the Nest. Kayleigh busied herself writing another book. Erik spent time down in the recording studios working on yet another album. Jamison was busy with his Acting career. All three did very well, each receiving a nomination from the Academy for their efforts. Jamison is very disgruntled, despite his having done well, but he won't talk about it.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Here's The Myst's favorite band in rehearsal.

And now presenting, Guitar Noir!

Here's Drake laying down some rhythm guitar.
    65jnPjP.png

Chelsea is tickling the keys while Drake's twin brother, Braydon, questions some of Dee's artistic choices.
    HSOAQoM.png
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 883 Member
    PC version still has yet to update, but my PS4 version is still up and running.
    Once again, not a huge update, but I did play for a little bit. I am currently working on completing a quest for another game, but was done for the day, but switched over to Sims 4 for a bit.
    Anyway, I had created the main characters for Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation, which were Wei Ying and lan Zhan, which I mentioned in an earlier post. One family was just them, and they created a science baby, which I named after their adopted son in the series. I also created a version, where I made their adopted son their actual son, and then gave them a daughter, I named after Wei Ying's mother.
    Due to naming placement, their names are Ying Wei and Zhan Lan, but I will use their names how they are in actual books/series.
    I decided to create them for a third time for my PS4, this time I gave them spell caster powers. The series is a low fantasy, meaning cultivators have powers, but train to get them to high levels. Wei Ying gave his up, but got reborn, so he has them back, but has very weak powers.
    Wei Ying ended up looking like my other two versions, because that look to me fit him best, only difference is that he had powers this time. Lan Zhan got a new hairstyle, and a wardrobe update, and I gave him the amber eyes that he has in the books. They are husbands by the end of the series, but Lan Zhan refers to himself as the husband, and Wei Ying being the wife, which Weit Ying doesn't really care about being called the wife.
    I moved them to Mt. Komorebi onto an empty lot. I then gave them a house that I downloaded from the Gallery. It was a small house, but matched the scenery of Mt. Komorebi. Had to knock out a few walls to fit in a double bed, since it came with a single bed. Once done, I sent them to bed to Woohoo, but neither entered the house. Lan Zhan went to sleep on the bench, while Wei Ying went elsewhere. Turns out that the house either didn't have a door, whether it was never there, or I accidentally deleted it, they had no access to the house. Went into build mode again, and gave them a door. Once inside, they woohooed, and fell asleep. After Wei Ying got hungry, so I had him make food for Lan Zhan and himself. Lan Zhan woke up with a 5 'clock shadow, and Wei Ying had a goatee. Before I ended for the night, I had their next task to shave their face.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited January 16
    I grabbed Greg the Werewolf and put some clothes on to his human form, as several outfit categories had him wearing nothing but shoes . He may not have a habit of walking around in human form, but better safe than sorry, there are young people around who do not need to see everything. I hate to admit being wrong, as I used to not care much about Greg, buy now, after having seen him up close in both forms, I find him kind of intriguing and he isn't even my usual type.
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,290 Member
    Well I just got back into the game after a couple of months. So I have been playing every day this week. I have a save now where I have seven households in Sulani, all monogamous couples bc I don’t have mods right now, and some of them have kids (varying ages), some do not. It’s a challenge without mods but I am enjoying having to influence their moods the normal way and all that.
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,982 Member
    Sounds fun @fujicakes1 :)
    The Free Love NAP is helpful with poly households, at least while in the home neighborhood. It does have the disadvantage of allowing romantic actions from random strangers.
  • Options
    Since I'm using the goth kit to update Lillith Vatore's wardrobe, I checked in on Forgotten Hollow today. This is Vlad's nursery set up for the child he adopted.

Traumatized for life. Poor thing.

fgGF9wZ.png
  • Options
    @cyncie
    Because everyone needs and wants a huge ugly Gargoyle staring down at them while they sleep! That Vlad . . .

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,698 Member
    I did no have as much time to play lately, but I finally found time to end my Mazaloom kingdom's Year 231 :) So, here's some of what happened in my game:
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,392 Member
    I hadn't played Sims for 3 months because I had surgery and I was ill. Today I finally was able to sit down and play. I missed my Sims so much.
    I started with detective Trey Lawrence who had a very stressful day at work. :D

q5nwpDm.png
    bxnNGqS.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,087 Member
    @Kimmer welcome back. Glad you're feeling better.
  • Options
    edited January 20
    @cyncie
    Because everyone needs and wants a huge ugly Gargoyle staring down at them while they sleep! That Vlad . . .

Well, it’s so cheery and all…..😀
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I hadn't played Sims for 3 months because I had surgery and I was ill. Today I finally was able to sit down and play. I missed my Sims so much.
    I started with detective Trey Lawrence who had a very stressful day at work. :D

q5nwpDm.png
    bxnNGqS.png

Glad to see you back. Love the breaking of the fourth wall in the last pic!
  • Options
    @simgirl1010 and @cyncie
    Thank you. It's good to be back. :)
  • Options
    @Simmerville Wow.
    That was great! What a creative way to present what happened in your game. Well done. Loved it.
  • Options
    @Kimmer Good to have you back. I hope the surgery went well and that you're healing nicely.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,698 Member
    @Simmerville Wow.
    That was great! What a creative way to present what happened in your game. Well done. Loved it.

Thank you @GalacticGal Will be cool watching all those when I get real old and TS4 happened years ago :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Sitting here wondering what you mean by real old? I'm staring down 69, myself. LOL
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    for what it's worth I think it's fair to say when you're being actually polite real old must have care to survive so I think we all have a nice chunk of time before that happens. I really hope all this stuff is still visible by then I'd love some great-great grandbabies to teach how video games really work...lol.
    MbtT0A0h.png
    My Bob and Eliza really adore each other. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 883 Member
    Not much of an update in game play, but my PC Sims finally updated. I forgot that the last time, I had to restart my computer for the update to launch. After I did that, my PC Sims 4 was back up and running.
    When Romantic Garden was free for the PC, I got that, so I went in the game, and gave some of my teens a bit of a makeover. Each PC save has one or two main families, so I can kind of do a generational thing, and see how far I get. I give them some kids in CAS, but also have some kids born in-game as well. Some families are based characters from series, while other are just random.
    Last time I played, I used cakes to age my baby to toddler, and then to children. Some child Sims used the cake to become teens.
    One family has a child on the way, I forgot that the last time I played, I had the mother expecting. Out of all my Sims, that family has the most children. When I started the family, I gave them six kids in CAS, and then moved the six kids out. Three sons moved into a house, and their three sisters were their neighbors. Then I edited four more teens into their family. With that they had six daughters and four sons. I found a tiny house plot, so I put that in my game, and moved the parents, and their four youngest children into the tiny house plot. I moved their oldest six kids back into the original house, and made them neighbors. Afterwards, I decided to have the parents have their eleventh child, which will be their first in-game born child.
    I plan to play both my PC Sims and PS4 Sims again soon.
  • Options
    edited January 21
    I've been developing Windenburg Island for a while now to make it sort of less modern. I have a haunted lighthouse (spooky trait) with an old lighthouse keeper living there with his cat. Grim lives there in his gothic looking mansion. I moved him in there and made him playable back when he and Morgyn became good friends (long story). Neighborhood stories had moved everyone else off the island except for the Villareals. Yesterday, I decided the 64x64 lot was a waste for their McMansion, so I gave them a tudor cottage there on the island and put a castle ruin on the big lot as a park. I also have a small castle residential. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, yet. Any suggestions are welcome.

All that got me wondering where the Bjergsen family wound up. Well, I found them in my "Other Households." Seems Clara died and Bjorn got remarried... to Judith Ward!! And... they have triplets!! Anyhoo, I decided to put them back in my game and moved them into the penthouse in San Myshuno. I figured Judith would hate living in Windenburg, and the city would be good for Sofia's music career. She's always busking at those festivals, anyway.
  • Options
    edited January 21
    @Kimmer Good to have you back. I hope the surgery went well and that you're healing nicely.
    Thank you. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top