May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[WCIF] Need help? Requests Open

Comments

• Options
    TStimberwolfTStimberwolf Posts: 8 New Member
    I have been searching the internet looking for wolf/werewolf themed and related cc (under the terms wolf, wolves, werewolves, moon and forest) . I have jujuawesomebeans bed, counter and clothing, The Sims Resource (clothing, jewelry, paintings, tattoos, decor) and a few things from tumblr (neon lights, simstic-fairy's bed), Mod the Sims and Sims4Studio (wall decals). I am looking for CAS items (infant, toddler, child, teen-adult) and build-buy items. Not interested in Monster High content.

Packs I own are: Werewolves Game Pack, Get Together, Jungle Adventure, Luxury Party Stuff, Holiday Celebration, Fashion Street Kit, Desert Luxe Kit.

Any creators or links you can point me to would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
  • Options
    Simmer889Simmer889 Posts: 23 Member
    Hi .... Does anyone know where I can find an adult/child version of the toddler race car bed?
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,779 Member
    Simmer889 wrote: »
    Hi .... Does anyone know where I can find an adult/child version of the toddler race car bed?

I haven't seen a conversion but there is a child hot wheels bed that comes in Blue and in Pink: https://simminmybestlife.tumblr.com/post/659648525152419840/new-cc-release-fast-asleep-racer-kid-bedroom-set

Adult double-size racecar bed: https://simsworkshop.net/resources/sympxls-movie-lovers-chair-sports-car-double-bed.2387/
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,776 Member
    edited August 2023
    I found 2 of the dresses only need this left or something simliar
    sha5a7zchc6m.png

Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Th3_H0wling_Ch1ldTh3_H0wling_Ch1ld Posts: 144 Member
    I apologize for not being on here recently. Had a huge mod crisis and had to remove/update everything (plus life and mental health went downhill-)
    But I was wondering if this mod is broken and if it is will it ever be updated Or if there is another link to download this? I tried it waaaaay before the infant patch and growing together came out but it doesn't appear!!

mrL4I9y.png
    And kinda wondering if any modders could possibly make something similar to this Ghost mod for the sims 4 (I wanna make a creepy haunted house and want the ghosts to be SCARIER)

7XPxmRj.png
    My Legacy Family & Story Family are in one Save. Much easier...
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    I apologize for not being on here recently. Had a huge mod crisis and had to remove/update everything (plus life and mental health went downhill-)
    But I was wondering if this mod is broken and if it is will it ever be updated Or if there is another link to download this? I tried it waaaaay before the infant patch and growing together came out but it doesn't appear!!

mrL4I9y.png
    And kinda wondering if any modders could possibly make something similar to this Ghost mod for the sims 4 (I wanna make a creepy haunted house and want the ghosts to be SCARIER)

7XPxmRj.png

I'm going to give you the Simfileshare link I used from Radioactive's Tumblr. The CC worked for me with no problems. Make sure you unzip the files before placing them in your Mods folder. The outfits are under full-body and the thumbnail swatch is a black and white gingham dress with a black sweater over the top that says "Show Me Your Kitties". Both dresses can be found under this swatch with a little searching.
  • Options
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

mrL4I9y.png

7XPxmRj.png

I'm going to give you the Simfileshare link I used from Radioactive's Tumblr. The CC worked for me with no problems. Make sure you unzip the files before placing them in your Mods folder. The outfits are under full-body and the thumbnail swatch is a black and white gingham dress with a black sweater over the top that says "Show Me Your Kitties". Both dresses can be found under this swatch with a little searching.

Thank you!!!
  • Options
    Lilypink79Lilypink79 Posts: 115 Member
    Maxis Match full length male trousers

My male sims are in desperate need of some new trousers/pants/jeans that are full length and not cropped at the ankle.

If anyone can point me in the direction of some creators or provide me with links to CC, it would be greatly appreciated.
    I've got 99 problems and TS4 glitches are 99 of them
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Lilypink79 wrote: »

My male sims are in desperate need of some new trousers/pants/jeans that are full length and not cropped at the ankle.

If anyone can point me in the direction of some creators or provide me with links to CC, it would be greatly appreciated.

These are all the ones I use:

SimsOnTheRope full-length jeans and chinos

For a dressy look, I reccomend SimmieV's Suit Slacks

Baufive plaid pants

Quiddity Jones trousers, more trousers, pajama pants, and tweed pants
  • Options
    Lilypink79Lilypink79 Posts: 115 Member

Baufive plaid pants

These are brilliant! My sims and I thank you :)
    I've got 99 problems and TS4 glitches are 99 of them
  • Options

Baufive plaid pants

These are brilliant! My sims and I thank you :)

You are welcome!
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    I have ran into an issue-
    So I recently got into Resident evil Village and want to make them in sims BUT i am having issues finding most of them-

So far I have Lady Dimitrescu (+ her daughters) and Mother Miranda but cannot find the others. Or a working link for Eva/Eveline. I originally had Eveline's dress but it's broken-

The main ones I want are Karl Heisenberg and Donna Beneviento (+ Angie and the other dolls if possible- found a link but it didn't work-)
    Unless you found one for Mia & Ethan winters (+ a Baby/Toddler Rosemary. Don't want her as a teen/young adult yet)

Any help??
    Also what's the best hair (that's hat compatible) for Lady Dimitrescu??

Sorry for the big request-

Edit: Also i'm making a Alice in wonderland themed save as well- Mainly need the Madhatter, the red queen and the other queen. Already got Alice.
  • Options
    So I recently got into Resident evil Village and want to make them in sims BUT i am having issues finding most of them-

So far I have Lady Dimitrescu (+ her daughters) and Mother Miranda but cannot find the others. Or a working link for Eva/Eveline. I originally had Eveline's dress but it's broken-

The main ones I want are Karl Heisenberg and Donna Beneviento (+ Angie and the other dolls if possible- found a link but it didn't work-)
    Unless you found one for Mia & Ethan winters (+ a Baby/Toddler Rosemary. Don't want her as a teen/young adult yet)

Any help??

Edit: Also i'm making a Alice in wonderland themed save as well- Mainly need the Madhatter, the red queen and the other queen. Already got Alice.

Mad Hatter:
    Hat and full outfit:https://modthesims.info/d/631200/mad-hatter-gothic-outfit-and-hat-an-aikea-guinea-texture-conversion-new-meshes.html
    Hat: https://blog.naver.com/salomia/222339133467
    Top: https://www.patreon.com/posts/alice-in-72863612?epik=dj0yJnU9Vl9iRlRMcXdPV2U1amU2S0otelk0QkVlX1QyNWc3Q2gmcD0wJm49YVhPR3AzRFlia1RoMzFGRjd0dDU3QSZ0PUFBQUFBR1Qzc0xv

Red Queen:
    Hair: https://teanmoon.tumblr.com/post/184952749125/french-hood-by-teanmoon-commissioned-by
    Dress: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-clothing-female/title/set-red-queen/id/1316241/

• Options

Any help??

Mad Hatter:
    Hat and full outfit:https://modthesims.info/d/631200/mad-hatter-gothic-outfit-and-hat-an-aikea-guinea-texture-conversion-new-meshes.html
    Hat: https://blog.naver.com/salomia/222339133467
    Top: https://www.patreon.com/posts/alice-in-72863612?epik=dj0yJnU9Vl9iRlRMcXdPV2U1amU2S0otelk0QkVlX1QyNWc3Q2gmcD0wJm49YVhPR3AzRFlia1RoMzFGRjd0dDU3QSZ0PUFBQUFBR1Qzc0xv

Red Queen:
    Hair: https://teanmoon.tumblr.com/post/184952749125/french-hood-by-teanmoon-commissioned-by
    Dress: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-clothing-female/title/set-red-queen/id/1316241/

Thank you so much <3
  • Options
    I want to find the shirt on the women but I can't seem to find it

sqff30n3586z.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    cancel the request I made the mug left handed myself
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Breathe_No_MoreBreathe_No_More Posts: 187 Member
    Hey, I hope it isn't rude to ask, but is anyone here on the Forums aware where one can find football (some might say soccer) shirts? Especially Spanish or German league? I would so appreciate this :/ and somehow, if there is nothing, I would also take a shirt that is red and white striped (vertical stripes)...

Another thing I wonder... some time ago I found a website with some CAS custom content (nothing related to football (soccer), though), and I even found some music band shirts but nothing of my favorite band (although they aren't too unknown ... but female-fronted, so that might be the cause where they get ignored all the time...), so I would also be very thankful if someone knows some more links to music band CAS content; especially Rock music.

That would really be nice if someone may find the time to help me :smile:
  • Options
    Hey, I hope it isn't rude to ask, but is anyone here on the Forums aware where one can find football (some might say soccer) shirts? Especially Spanish or German league? I would so appreciate this :/ and somehow, if there is nothing, I would also take a shirt that is red and white striped (vertical stripes)...

Another thing I wonder... some time ago I found a website with some CAS custom content (nothing related to football (soccer), though), and I even found some music band shirts but nothing of my favorite band (although they aren't too unknown ... but female-fronted, so that might be the cause where they get ignored all the time...), so I would also be very thankful if someone knows some more links to music band CAS content; especially Rock music.

That would really be nice if someone may find the time to help me :smile:

Hi! I think I can help you out!

This site has kit including Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

DFB Germany National Football Kit 2014-15

Spain National Team

FC Barcelona Kit 2019

Variety of Simlish kit

I couldn't find a red and white verticle striped top

Variety of Rock Bands

I love this set!

This site has several shirts

• Options
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Hi! I think I can help you out!
    >
    > This site has kit including Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
    >
    > DFB Germany National Football Kit 2014-15
    >
    > Spain National Team
    >
    > FC Barcelona Kit 2019
    >
    > Variety of Simlish kit
    >
    >
    > I couldn't find a red and white verticle striped top
    >
    > Variety of Rock Bands
    >
    > I love this set!
    >
    > This site has several shirts

Thank you very much! Unfortunately, none of the football kits are interesting to me, I prefer the smaller clubs, but still I am very thankful that you looked it up for me :smile:
    The rock band links... the last one indeed does include a shirt of my favorite band but somehow the download is locked away behind a pay wall.😡☹️ that sucks a lot. :/ @Bananas_45
  • Options
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Hi! I think I can help you out!
    >
    > This site has kit including Barcelona and Bayern Munich.
    >
    > DFB Germany National Football Kit 2014-15
    >
    > Spain National Team
    >
    > FC Barcelona Kit 2019
    >
    > Variety of Simlish kit
    >
    >
    > I couldn't find a red and white verticle striped top
    >
    > Variety of Rock Bands
    >
    > I love this set!
    >
    > This site has several shirts

Thank you very much! Unfortunately, none of the football kits are interesting to me, I prefer the smaller clubs, but still I am very thankful that you looked it up for me :smile:
    The rock band links... the last one indeed does include a shirt of my favorite band but somehow the download is locked away behind a pay wall.😡☹️ that sucks a lot. :/@Bananas_45

I'm sorry about the paywall. I only looked at the content, not the download methods.
  • Options

I'm sorry about the paywall. I only looked at the content, not the download methods.

Oh no, never mind! I am still very thankful that you did make this effort to look it up :smile:@Bananas_45
  • Options

Oh no, never mind! I am still very thankful that you did make this effort to look it up :smile:@Bananas_45

What is the name of the band? I could do a different search. If you don't want to say here send me a PM!
  • Options
    @Bananas_45 Thank you again! 🫢 They are called Evanescence, some might still know them.
  • Options
    @Breathe_No_More

One of my favorite bands of all time! I love Amy Lee's voice!

Pack 2 of this set has a shirt: https://modthesims.info/d/564712/rock-metal-t-shirts-both-genders.html
  • Options
    @Breathe_No_More

One of my favorite bands of all time! I love Amy Lee's voice!

Pack 2 of this set has a shirt: https://modthesims.info/d/564712/rock-metal-t-shirts-both-genders.html

Thank you so much!! 🖤 I really appreciate your help! :smile:@Bananas_45 - and yes, I really love this band the most of all (my username is one of my favorite songs by them ^^).