Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sugestion to all Simgurus: Game Pack Monarchs?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    well someone in the comic/movie business IS a knight of sorts..I just can't remember who it is..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Plus you could have real knights guarding your castle.

I think many Knights (these days) would be better put to use to entertain you
    defe1b7953222d94c56369a6bb8a689e.jpg

A butler dressed as a knight would be very entertaining. Or a royal nanny dressed as a knight.

That picture reminds me of the BBC show Vicious starring Ian McKellen and Derek Jacobi. I created a household with Freddie and Stuart living in a small house and "renting" a room to Ash. They live in Windenburg.
  • Options
    SSDSSDSSD2SSDSSDSSD2 Posts: 217 Member
    That's a good idea, but if you only really want for crowns and interactions it's better to download custom content.
  • Options
    SSDSSDSSD2 wrote: »
    That's a good idea, but if you only really want for crowns and interactions it's better to download custom content.

except there ARE no mods for Monarch interactions.. Only CC..

But there's are plenty of countries (including UK) which have monarchs.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    griffin1842griffin1842 Posts: 255 Member
    I'd like this, especially if they released another European style world like Windenburg with it.
  • Options
    AngryHoundAngryHound Posts: 13 New Member
    It's a good idea...for a new sims game. The game packs and the expansions don't have the amount of content that people are asking for here. I'm all for a new sims medieval, I really enjoyed that game despite its flaws.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    AngryHound wrote: »
    It's a good idea...for a new sims game. The game packs and the expansions don't have the amount of content that people are asking for here. I'm all for a new sims medieval, I really enjoyed that game despite its flaws.

But people don't want Sims Medival-that was more an RPG game then what simmers wanted. There's plenty of new content for it (optional) christening, public cermony for the heir to the throne of the King/Queen/Prince/Duke. (depending on the country), coronation.

Not to mention the new servants that could come into play-footmen for example. Grooms-for horses. Lady-in-waiting Also nurses (maybe someone could make a mod that allow a women who has children of her own to breastfeed another sim's child). Maybe even the option of playing as the butler/LIW/footman.

I had a 3rd idea but at this time I forgot it..

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    If there was to be servants, I think it'd be useful to be able to set the era, so that the uniforms correspond.

eg
    Maids uniform
    Medieval:
    1bd3ea850009688fc9581c4b59e87567.jpg

Renaissance:
    ab083555c335f5ab6a4e210c95a711ed.jpg

Victorian:
    victorian-house-servants.jpg

Modern:
    3b85d74f52948e935d43ed7631b2650c.jpg

Footman uniform
    Medieval:
    3345e0d295febfe9a5ae65139f90d48a.jpg

Renaissance:
    68f812cc4b205172ce03c7169eead9a7.jpg

Victorian:
    0f00c9a112d013ccf483c07a690884a5.jpg

Modern:
    112457831_10_news_a_332406c.jpg
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    AngryHoundAngryHound Posts: 13 New Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    But people don't want Sims Medival-that was more an RPG game then what simmers wanted. There's plenty of new content for it (optional) christening, public cermony for the heir to the throne of the King/Queen/Prince/Duke. (depending on the country), coronation.

That's the problem. There's so much content they could do relating to a monarchy that I don't believe they could fit it all into one expansion pack and do it justice. I'd rather a new game than an expansion that feels like a lot of potential gone to waste.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think a modern day monarchy is the only way to go. With the worlds being connected now, any difference in time, like Medieval, would just look out of place and like everyone was in costumes.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    SSDSSDSSD2 wrote: »

except there ARE no mods for Monarch interactions.. Only CC..

But there's are plenty of countries (including UK) which have monarchs.

and plus there are no good CC thrones or crowns good enough to be adorned on my sim's head
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yes I want princes and princess to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Sigma4lifeSigma4life Posts: 163 Member
    Yes! This is something I have wanted since the sims 3! I currently have two royal families I created and set rules for that I constantly play in my game now. I just wish it was official. The space for names right now does not properly accommodate titles.