Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yay! we have made it to a new page.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited February 16
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you prefer writing with a black or blue pen?

I don't know why but I was super weird in school and I vowed to myself that I would only use blue pens to do my schoolwork... even tho black is like my fav color. 🤣🤣 Why am I so extra sometimes...? I don't know. But now as a working adult, I'm fine with any color.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you prefer writing with a black or blue pen?

In the past, my professional field required black pens for documentation because it photocopied better. I got used to black, so that’s what I usually buy.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever forgotten your own age?

Probably. One time, I also forgot that it was my birthday. 😶‍🌫️
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Have you ever forgotten your own age?

I don’t think so, but the day’s young.

• Options
    edited February 25
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is one concept you cannot understand, no matter how hard you try?

Are crop circles actually alien? Or are they man made? If they are man-made, I'm curious so see how they are made so perfectly! They look so satisfying! :) Unless the pics are photoshopped, then boo. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is one concept you cannot understand, no matter how hard you try?

Are crop circles actually alien? Or are they man made? If they are man-made, I'm curious so see how they are made so perfectly! They look so satisfying! :) Unless the pics are photoshopped, then boo. 😂

Yep, that’s a puzzler. Mine would be Schrödinger’s cat. I mean, I’ve tried to get it. I kind of get some of the concept of quantum physics, put the whole cat illustration just messes with me.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Is there something that you're currently and actively learning about?

I'm currently trying to find easy ways to add color vibration to my paintings. And also how to make croissants. 👍
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Is there something that you're currently and actively learning about?

Mostly natural wellness, trying to incorporate nutrition, supplements, yoga and meditation. I have paid for a course in self hypnosis, but haven’t taken it yet.

• Options
    edited February 29
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm the MAKER.

Driven, focused, and dedicated to the creative process, the MAKER has mastered the art of manifesting ideas and visions in three-dimensional form. You tend to excel in design, crafts, architecture, and other fields that blend artistry with business and technology. You’re driven by tangible results, and you know how to deliver. A quiet type, you enjoy collaboration but generally prefer to work alone so you can focus on your own creative process.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm the MAKER.

Driven, focused, and dedicated to the creative process, the MAKER has mastered the art of manifesting ideas and visions in three-dimensional form. You tend to excel in design, crafts, architecture, and other fields that blend artistry with business and technology. You’re driven by tangible results, and you know how to deliver. A quiet type, you enjoy collaboration but generally prefer to work alone so you can focus on your own creative process.

The Thinker

Driven by an insatiable intellectual curiosity, the THINKER makes the quest for knowledge and truth a lifelong pursuit. With all those big questions and abstract thinking, you’ve got some serious electrical activity going on in that brain of yours! Few things satisfy your inquisitive mind more than a well-formulated question or an elegant solution, and you’re content to spend much of your time alone, studying topics that fascinate you and engaging with your inner world of ideas.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    I got The Dreamer.

The world is a place of beauty and magic in the eyes of a DREAMER. Where others see facts and figures, you see symbols, metaphors, and hidden meanings.

You’re deeply emotional and intuitive, with a vivid imagination—the quintessential idealist and romantic. The inner world is always where you’ve felt most at home. You’re happy to roam your mental landscape of thoughts, emotions, and fantasies for hours on end.

You’re naturally drawn to express your inner world through literary pursuits, music, and the visual arts. Think of yourself as the “magical realist” of the creative types: like the literary masters of that genre, you naturally infuse your everyday life with the beauty and wonder of the imagination.

This is true.
  • Options
    @Sorak4 Just tagging you to inform you about the forum closure/migration, just in case you don't have the AHQ account yet.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    @Sorak4 Just tagging you to inform you about the forum closure/migration, just in case you don't have the AHQ account yet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The final end to this classic thread 2205 pages on? Thank you for getting the notification to my email.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Sorak4 Just tagging you to inform you about the forum closure/migration, just in case you don't have the AHQ account yet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The final end to this classic thread 2205 pages on? Thank you for getting the notification to my email.

Oh, thank goodness you have email notification on for mentions (cuz I don't). 😂😂 I think this thread will be migrated there as long as you make an AHQ account with the same email.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited March 6
    *fingers crossed*. DeKay does a great job of keeping this thread fun and interesting. If it doesn’t migrate, DeKay will just have to start a new one, and by the time it gets to the place this one’s at, I’ll be singing show tunes to myself in a care facility.
  • Options
    edited March 7
    cyncie wrote: »
    *fingers crossed*. DeKay does a great job of keeping this thread fun and interesting. If it doesn’t migrate, DeKay will just have to start a new one, and by the time it gets to the place this one’s at, I’ll be singing show tunes to myself in a care facility.

Aww, thank you. I do try to keep posting here as much as I can but it seems like so many of the usual posters have faded away or lost interest.

Also, if this thread somehow doesn't get migrated and I have to start a new one, should we just start at reaching page 100 for the winner? 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited March 7
    You could do that, or we can just make up the difference between the last post here and 2700. If the last post here is on 2300, we’ll make the goal 400 and accomplish a win for both the new and old forums!
  • Options
    edited March 7

Aww, thank you. I do try to keep posting here as much as I can but it seems like so many of the usual posters have faded away or lost interest.

I think participation is down right now on the forum, except for everyone trying to bump up all the threads to get them migrated. It’s actually hard to navigate this place right now. But, I know what you mean. I want to continue my Blue Moon thread on the new forum, but a lot of the regular participants stopped posting on the forum some time last year.
  • Options
    You could do that, or we can just make up the difference between the last post here and 2700. If the last post here is on 2300, we’ll make the goal 400 and accomplish a win for both the new and old forums!

Yeah, good idea.

I think participation is down right now on the forum, except for everyone trying to bump up all the threads to get them migrated. It’s actually hard to navigate this place right now. But, I know what you mean. I want to continue my Blue Moon thread on the new forum, but a lot of the regular participants stopped posting on the forum some time last year.

I wonder if people just got tired of the game. 😂😂 Or we're getting too old. I find that most other social media platforms are also getting boring and like ghost towns now. Is everybody going out of their houses nowadays or something? I think I missed the memo. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited March 7

I wonder if people just got tired of the game. 😂😂 Or we're getting too old. I find that most other social media platforms are also getting boring and like ghost towns now. Is everybody going out of their houses nowadays or something? I think I missed the memo. LOL.

I do wonder if we’re hitting a burn out phase with social media, in general. I see a lot less activity on pretty much all of my socials, even those that aren’t Sims related. I think people are getting worn out by the toxicity and are pulling back. I guess that’s a good thing, in the sense that you’re not letting that toxicity affect your mental health. But, it also disconnects people from good things, such as finding a like minded community of interests.
  • Options

I do wonder if we’re hitting a burn out phase with social media, in general. I see a lot less activity on pretty much all of my socials, even those that aren’t Sims related. I think people are getting worn out by the toxicity and are pulling back. I guess that’s a good thing, in the sense that you’re not letting that toxicity affect your mental health. But, it also disconnects people from good things, such as finding a like minded community of interests.

Yeah, and me as someone who has no friends in real life, is really sad that social media is so dead now. 🥲
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Have y'all played around with the VivaLand free house builder? The graphics look really nice....

It's on Steam.
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member

Yeah, good idea.

We've been going for a good 4-5 years, we can keep steam for another 5
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Oh snap, we are now in the nominated section!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top