The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurant build request

Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
Hi Simmers,
I've come here hoping someone will kindly build me a decent American diner that fills the space well of either the 40X30 lot in Willow Creek where you'd normally expect to find Municipal Muses or the 40x30 lot in Oasis Springs next to Rattle Snake Juice Bar.

I'm thinking somewhere that waiter uniform with the badges on the waist coat and the stripped shirt underneath will look good on my staff, I've raided the gallery but none of the ones there so far really fill the space well and I don't really like building a 20x30 building on a 40x30 lot what a waste of decent space!

I've also tried building my own but I'm truly awful at that so I really hope someone with the new game pack can help me here.
Many thanks to whom ever answers my call.
||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||

Comments

• Options
    equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    I attempt to build that for you @Vicks06. :)
  • Options
    Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    equuest wrote: »
    I attempt to build that for you @Vicks06. :)

Thank you I look forward to seeing what you come up with, if you need to ask me anything just give me a shout
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • Options
    equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Of course. :) I'll begin building it now. :)