Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,809 Member
    Like get to work, and get famous, actual arena competitions for horses and pets!

Arenas for concert and performance spaces as well!
  • Options
    Is there a mod that makes the Starlight Accolades award ceremony function the way it supposed to? I go so many times, and not even one award is handed out. On rare occasions one is awarded. I go every week and I think one twice they handed out more than one award.
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX, you're welcome
  • Options
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    @LeucosiaX, you're welcome

@simgirl542 didnt work for me but maybe would for some other system.

• Options
    https://youtu.be/XfR4tzWZT6c?si=mao2b2xJRF6nhEDL

I hope maxis bring a pool slide update to the game but if not it's still possible if you have get together for free
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    And,

I feel like I read somewhere in this thread someone requesting an waterpark. Here is one- I know I have seen others and fully functional mods for an amusement park a year or two ago, but that was before THS and there was no official amusement park- but these mods are an experience -not rabbit holes

https://blvcksims-4.tumblr.com/post/701364769777696768
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,589 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Is there a mod that will stop infants from getting a birthmark by default? Every infant in my game gets a birthmark by default even though parents, grandparents, and so on never had a birthmark. It is getting a little bit tiring on having to go into c.a.s every time to remove the birthmark. Thanks

My norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup mod disables random birthmarks:
    https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/index.php?list=0

Hello Bienchen, I tried the mod you suggested but still every infants ends up getting a birthmark by default. Just wanted to let you know Thanks.

Them you probably have another mod (most likely a script mod) causing the issue.

@Facella: eatatdiningtable
    https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/index.php?list=5

@MouetteSheridan: slowerfundecrease for horses
    https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/index.php?list=35
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    Mod to reduce horses' social needs? I mean I want to play with horses but good lord are they needy. And I could be remembering wrong, but in sims 3 it seemed like brushing/grooming them counted toward social interaction, which does not seem to be the case in sims 4.

@MouetteSheridan

MCCommand center _ i think it's shift click the horse & pull down option for "make happy" fulfills all their needs. I can't use it on game currently- I think it needs updating because it was making my game laggy. I couldn't find the same for ui cheats for the horse. You should be able to click shift needs with ui cheats but doesn't work on pets
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX and @MouetteSheridan,
    There is a newer clickable pets mod.
    It's called "Selectable Pets" by Charity Codes. I have been using it for about two weeks.
    UI cheats does work on pets with it.

Here:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/thesims4/mods/2013?tab=description
  • Options
    Lilypink79Lilypink79 Posts: 115 Member
    Unlocked Degrees.

Hello, is there a mod that allows sims to study all degrees at either university? I'm sick of going to Foxbury Lol
    I've got 99 problems and TS4 glitches are 99 of them
  • Options
    Lilypink79 wrote: »
    Unlocked Degrees.
    @Lilypink79
    Hello, is there a mod that allows sims to study all degrees at either university? I'm sick of going to Foxbury Lol

there's a cheat line to get all the degrees without doing anything. Forgot what it is but you can probable google it.
  • Options
    @simgirl542 ty, I had that mod once in my game. I barely used it so I took it out for faster performance on my laptop.

@MouetteSheridan it would work but you would still be playing at them. Honestly I put some prairie grass patches and they seem to be all good. If they worked out and I ask them to drink some water. They might take a nap here and there but they usually come back full bar fast. The manure is a prize for gardening and has a high resell value.

I find its the sheep and goat that are high maintenance and very hard to care for. Ranch hands often don't do the work.
    I used to freak out trying to care for them all, but now I don't care if they run away. While I wanted one in all the colors, now I stick to getting the bare necessity for garden maintenance.
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    @LeucosiaX and @MouetteSheridan,
    There is a newer clickable pets mod.
    It's called "Selectable Pets" by Charity Codes. I have been using it for about two weeks.
    UI cheats does work on pets with it.

Here:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/thesims4/mods/2013?tab=description

• Options
    Is there a mod manager or app that allows you to edit and organize your mods on Mac. I was using Mod Manager, but that function didnt work on the version I was using and the latest beta version doesnt work at all. CurseForge was supposed to support this but I dont find that support available.
    Sims studio just doesnt work for me on mac.
  • Options
    Jakester4x4Jakester4x4 Posts: 99 Member
    Is there a Mod to improve the makeup options for the makeup tables in TS4? I don't love the makeup looks that EA provided us with and yet I can't make my own temporary looks and I don't wanna go into CAS every time I want my main Sim to wear makeup on certain outfits. Also I just kinda like the gameplay of it. 😁✌️
  • Options
    I'm looking for baby boomers style hair and clothing cc. While I used to only play and young adult and adult, my expanded cas is only stuff younger people would wear. As for my dad, only dad like hair is too balding and my dad never got bald. But when I search for cc hair and clothing, I dont know what to ask and seems like most cc is to make your sims look cool. I really getting into playing more life stages as the sims are expanding and filly up homes, but when the grandma or great grand parent look and dress the same way, its really taking me out of the storyline narrative. using base game is what I have to do, but nothing is really right. Any leads?
  • Options
    feeveefeevee Posts: 257 Member
    edited October 2023
    Hi!
    Horse ranch : 🐎
    A mod that you can ride horse together, ride, join, ride with group.

Also a mod that you can teach how to ride a horse, like equestrian teaching ( from riding a bike or something)
  • Options
    feeveefeevee Posts: 257 Member
    More music… Together!!

But my dream, like the Sims 3, witch I really missing in my game is Playing in a band together.
    Join when you are playing an instrument and do music together, doing gigs. Is it something possible to clone this from tsims3?
    🎼🎸🥁
    Thank you
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,369 Member
    I'm looking for a mod that stops the following game behavior:
    When free will is off, and a sim's motive drops into the red zone, then that sim acts autonomously (example: takes a bath when stinky).

What I've tried:
    - A mod called Autonomy toggle (that I use to get rid of the loading screen autonomy). Unfortunately even setting a sim to No Autonomy at all with this mod won't stop the desperation actions.

- Blacklisting all individual actions (toilet use, bathing, showering, taking coffee, napping, sleeping) in MCTuner. This works well for the active household, but it also prevents townies from using those actions, so it's not ideal.
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    Thank you @simgirl1010 I will check it out.
  • Options
    Is there a mod prevents sims from changing their outfits without you, especially the santa outfits in the middle of the summer?!!!

Also a vegan trait. There are a few but I don't know which to trust. I thought I read some of Kiara Sims mods conflict with Horse Ranch on another thread.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,589 Member
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    Is there a mod prevents sims from changing their outfits without you, especially the santa outfits in the middle of the summer?
    If you mean situational outfits I got you covered with situationoutfitsbegone:
    https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/index.php?list=7
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    83bienchen wrote: »
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    Is there a mod prevents sims from changing their outfits without you, especially the santa outfits in the middle of the summer?
    If you mean situational outfits I got you covered with situationoutfitsbegone:
    https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/index.php?list=7

ty @83bienchen