Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Artist Prison Challenge

MoosedaleckiMoosedalecki Posts: 149 Member
I am not the original author of this. I found it on Buzzfeed and decided to write a challenge from it. I added/changed somethings though.

Create a prison out of a house with the cells underground and the house (where your warden will live) above ground. It's up to you how many cells/prisoners you want.

Basics:
-The warden must be a YA and have the foodie trait (I would also consider the cooking aspiration but that is up to you).
-Prisoners can be any age except child.
-Prisoners are not allowed to eat unless they produce decent art (you can be the judge of how good it looks or based on the quality given by the game).
---If you are basing it on quality they may only eat if the painting is Good-Masterpiece (I think that is the range?).
-The warden is allowed to get a job or sell the paintings that the prisoners produce (or you can cheat yourself money).
-The warden must cook all meals.
-Prisoners can be freed and become more wardens if they reach level 10 in the art skill.
-Prisoners are not allowed to leave their cells unless they're freed.
-You can randomize each prisoners aspirations or traits.
-Prisoners are NOT allowed to have the creative trait.

On Cells:
-Cells must contain an art easel, a bed, and a toilet. You may add sinks or showers if you want.
-Prisoners can share cells but then there must be two of everything (except for a shower/sink).

On More Prisoners:
-If a prisoner dies you can either replace it with another sim using CAS or making two prisoners reproduce.
-Optional: The two "breeder" sims can be kept alive for the mere purpose of breeding.

On Children Prisoners:
-If a prisoner has a child you can either bring it up as a warden or bring it up as another prisoner.
-Warden children must get a grade higher than a B. If it falls below that they will be sent back to the prison.
-When a Warden Child ages up into a teenager they can start leveling up their cooking skill.
-Warden teenagers must get it to at least level 4 before they become a young adult.
-Prisoner children must be fed at least one meal a day and cannot share a cell with their parents.
-Prisoner children use the activity table instead of the easel.
-When a Prisoner Child ages up into a teenager they can start leveling up their art skill on an easel.
-Prisoner children cannot have their art skill level above 6 before they become a young adult.
-Prisoner children/teenagers cannot go to school.
Life

Comments