The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spooky Stuff store question

Is it right that this pack wouldn't show in the store yet? I can't see it anywhere but only a couple of days left before it comes out. Was hoping there is a pre-order option or something, do I have to wait until it's out for real?
||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,516 Member
    edited September 2015
    It s only available thru origin though other online stores like amazon will sell it later.

Also you can't preordered you have to wait for origin to put it up at 1pm Tuesday.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Stuff Packs don't become available for Pre-Order as they're typically released one week after announcement, also, take note that there is no and will never be a physical copy of any of The Sims 4 Stuff Packs, however, you can buy redemption codes to get the game via Origin or wait until it is included in a Bundle Pack - which is a physical copy without a disc, but so far it has not been announced for a Bundle Pack.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,516 Member
    I really want to buy the bundle just for the box art on spooky stuff. Hope it comes soon.