Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I made what toddlers will probably look like in the Sims 4...

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    It's not glitching doesn't seem to bugs...I think you hit the mark....yep

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/joker.gif[/img]
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    As the title says...
    sims4toddlers_zpsddrv9n9e.png

How'd I do? o:)

I want this in my game nows!!
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    I guess its better than no toddlers....sold! I'll take 10 of them.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    ZxujZxuj Posts: 233 Member
    I can see it now everyone that complained about fat kids will saying, I don`t get it how did my child become so fat cause when they were a toddler they were so thin.

@Colton147147 How do you come up with this stuff?
    For Custom Content Free sims and lots look for me: Zxuj in the gallery
  • Options
    MicemSimsMicemSims Posts: 463 Member
    That is actually quite... cute.
  • Options
    moseekeemoseekee Posts: 274 Member
    OMG COLTON, you're gonna get your account kicked off because of you leaking this picture.
    Origin: moseekee
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I'm surprised no one has made Justine Keaton toddler yet.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,629 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Better than my art skills, but head looks top heavy.
    Boo_(Monsters,_Inc.).png

I hope toddlers act like Boo. She was so cute.

PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    Goodywood wrote: »

She is. Rapunzel would be adorable too. Those cute eyes they both have that you just can't say no to. <3

Then again, if the Sims 4 does get toddlers, it would be cool to make some of them based off of Margaret Keane's paintings.
    keane-big-eyes-gallery-03.jpg
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,629 Member

She is. Rapunzel would be adorable too. Those cute eyes they both have that you just can't say no to. <3

Then again, if the Sims 4 does get toddlers, it would be cool to make some of them based off of Margaret Keane's paintings.

Yes it would be nice to make them like that.

I also like them to have more a personality. Not sure if this fits in the preschooler category, but you can't tell me it wouldn't be fun to have a life stage like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nny1Du93z9o

big_136_8.jpg
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited August 2015

I also like them to have more a personality. Not sure if this fits in the preschooler category, but you can't tell me it wouldn't be fun to have a life stage like this...

Well actually to be honest, if they could modify infants to crawl and move like freeplay team did, I honestly wouldn't mind preschool toddlers. I think i'd actually be pretty thrilled by it honestly. It could mean a lot more possibilities to explore for both ages. :)

By the way, lovely Toy Story example lol. It shows that toddlers can be messy little monsters and good little angels. <3
    Post edited by Dreamie209 on
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    edited August 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nny1Du93z9o

big_136_8.jpg
    Yeah I love that scene and movie. I shared it with the family thread before. I'd love to have a preschool like that and toddlers being brats sometimes like that and be sweet other times. It would be a lot of fun. I think it would be a great idea giving toddlers more personality.