Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Tadeo: "Painting, reading, writing or gaming, but I don't see any of those as wasting time, I see them all as equally fun hobbies, just like any other, that provide the opportunity to temporarily switch off from the busy world so one can return to it later with a refreshed mind that's more ready to solve problems. Plus all of them help inspire my professional writing too.

Oh, and regarding parallel universes, I regret to inform you that they do exist, and I really wish someone would do something about all the portals that keep being left open between them, as it is really embarrassing to keep bumping into parallel versions of yourself."
    (I have a couple of versions of him and his household in the same save. 😆)

What sort of books do you like?

Erytheia Masterson: Cookbooks! I love cooking and am always keen to learn new recipes. Aside from that, historical fiction is interesting, and I enjoy memoirs.

Where do you live currently, and have you lived anywhere else? Would you like to move somewhere else or are you fine where you are?
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Daniel Reed: I moved several times, but always within the same city. Now we live in the suburbs, Newcrest, specifically, and the in-laws have the house right next to ours. I like it here, we have a lot of space and are on good terms with the neighbors, wouldn't want to leave. Plus: We took over the local HOA and abandoned all the nonsensical rules ;)

Do you crave a position of power?
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Do you crave a position of power?

No, I crave that island life, that beach life, everybody wants that hot vibe.

Do you have a family (of any type/size, and what type/size), or are you solo?
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Ikkanu: "Eh heh... Um, in total, there are one hundred and forty three spirits in my island family, but it's rare that they all gather together. Five of the spirits call themselves my grandparents, at least seventy of them call themselves my cousins and then there are the two who raised me the most, who I call mother and father.
    Most of the island spirits are very wise and responsible but I have a few spirit cousins who act like annoying little siblings too. It's a little weird because they are technically thousands of years older than me.
    Um, I also consider my friends Samphy and Kio to be family but I haven't told them yet because I'm scared they'll think me weird for saying so."

Who is/are your best friend/s?
  • Options
    ChaosMasterRoseChaosMasterRose Posts: 53 Member
    My favorite food is fish tacos-Destiny Bond
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,657 Member
    edited September 2023

Who is/are your best friend/s?

Guidry: Well, once you’ve *ahem* moved on to the afterlife, it’s hard to make new friends. But, I’d have to say Morgyn is my best friend. He’s definitely my friend. And we go places, and do things. He doesn’t seem to mind that I’m, you know, not alive. That’s a good quality to have in a friend. Well, if you’re a ghost, that is.

What’s your favorite hangout?
  • Options
    Apparently the kin-ship is our fave hangout because we ALL always go there when we're not being monitored.

What do you usually do for dates?
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Elena: The Red Velvet Lounge in Moonlight Falls. I go there on weekends after a long week fighting fires.

Have you ever learned another language?

Morgyn: Well I obviously know Simlish. And I’m having to learn the ancient language of the Arcane in order to read all these tomes they’ve left for me. I can’t say I actually know it, though.

fujicakes1 wrote: »

What do you usually do for dates?

Guidry: A gentleman never tells… 😉

What costume do you wear for Spooky Day?

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    edited September 2023
    Daniel Reed: I used to wear an old suit of my worst nemesis, but now that we've reconciled - Ninja! Ninja's are cool.

Favorite amusement park candy or drink?
  • Options
    Morgyn: Arcane Art Nouveau is the style of my ancestors that has since been adopted by the Spellcaster community. It clearly demonstrates our love of the natural world, and our knowledge of the sinuous ebb and flow of the power we wield. At least that’s what Arcane Tome number 34 says.

Guidry: Oh, I like a lot of things. My personal home is old south with an eclectic mish mash of things I’ve collected in my adventures.

Rowan the Cursed Spellcaster: I’d love to live in the city. Bright. Modern. Sunny. But, here I am, stuck in a rundown two story in Forgotten Hollow, surrounded by the darkest, most dreary Victorian gothic buildings in existence. I live with it. It’s what happens when you’re perpetually cursed. At least I can get out and visit San Myshuno every once in awhile.

What’s the worst job you’ve ever done?
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Samphy: Working at a fast food restaurant. It was just soooo boring! The repetitive tasks were boring, the conversation was boring, no offence to the people who worked there but we just didn't click in terms of interests. Most of them had never even heard of alchemical fusion. I seriously considered adding joke potions and fake bugs to some of the burgers just to liven things up. And all the tasks relied on the only skill that I'm not good at which is fast hand-eye co-ordination.

Same question
  • Options
    Working as an interior designer. I thought it would be fun, but sometimes I couldn't please the clients, and then I realized it was just another customer service job. I would much rather find an outlet for my creativity where I don't have to cater to someone else.

What is your favorite drink?
  • Options
    fujicakes1 wrote: »

What is your favorite drink?

Oberon: As the proprietor of the Blue Moon Tavern, I should be asking you that question. Of course, at my establishment you can order any possible type of drink, from the ordinary to, shall we say, the extraordinary. So, my dear…

Same question…what is your favorite drink?

• Options
    Jasmine: My favorite drink is a cream cola!
    Roland: And mine is a wrench! I'm pretty good at making one too.

Do you fancy a solitary stroll or mingling with the townsfolk?
  • Options
    Ikkanu: Um, solitary stroll unless it's with close friends or my family. I don't like being around lots of strangers.

Do you like to sing?
  • Options
    Morgyn: Yes! I sing any chance I get. I’ve finally improved enough to win my first contest! I love going to the karaoke bars in San Myshuno.

Ethren: This is true. Every time I invite him to GeekCon, he bails on me and runs off to the karaoke bar.

Morgyn: It’s the Cosplayers. They’re creepy. Don’t you think they’re creepy?

Ethren: You’re personal friends with Death. Get over it.

What’s your favorite movie on Sim TV?
  • Options
    Can I bump this thread to move it onto the new forums?
    cyncie wrote: »
    Morgyn: Yes! I sing any chance I get. I’ve finally improved enough to win my first contest! I love going to the karaoke bars in San Myshuno.

Ethren: This is true. Every time I invite him to GeekCon, he bails on me and runs off to the karaoke bar.

Morgyn: It’s the Cosplayers. They’re creepy. Don’t you think they’re creepy?

Ethren: You’re personal friends with Death. Get over it.

What’s your favorite movie on Sim TV?

Samphy: "I love a really good horror. The only friend of mine I can watch them with though is Jiya. Ikkanu can't stand anything gory and Kio refuses to watch most monster horrors because of the negative occult stereotyping. Jiya and I find it quite funny how humans get it so wrong about us in films."

What is your dream in life?
  • Options
    edited March 23

I think the cut off has past. You might have to check with @EA_Cade
    What is your dream in life?

Guidry: ummmmm. Pass.

What hobby do you enjoy the most?
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,097 Member
    Hunting Sims and draining their life source.

What's Your favorite meal.
  • Options
    cyncie wrote: »

I think the cut off has past. You might have to check with @EA_Cade

Ah okay then. Never mind. Might just start a new one on the new forums.
    MiataPlay wrote: »
    Hunting Sims and draining their life source.

What's Your favorite meal.

Jiya: "I'll pretty much eat whatever's available but I'd have to say meat is my favourite. Any meat meal will do. I've even had fried rat a few times. It's surprisingly tasty."

Same question.

• Options
    Morgyn: My favorite meal is cauldron Mac and Cheese. Fix it once, and you have 12 servings that just magically stay fresh, forever, available anytime you want. Of course, that can be a problem when I need to brew a quick curse cleansing potion, but, you know, priorities.

What is your favorite festival?

• Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,097 Member
    edited March 29
    All of them, especially at night. It's like a buffet. Vampires <3

Edit: What's your favorite hobby?
  • Options
    Oberon: Creating new, ah shall we say, experiences for the patrons of The Blue Moon Tavern. You never know who, or what, you might find here.

What’s the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?