Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animation Help

Okay, so it's not letting me post links but I hope you can envision this. I need help finding the animation where the sim puts their hand on their face and puts their fingers to their temples. It's almost as if they're face palming or that they have a headache. I have moviemakercheatsenabled true and I also have testingcheatsenabled true, but I need to find it in the animations. Can anyone help me please?

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2015
    You mean this?

Elijah_365.jpg

Elijah_366.png

They do it when there's a lot of noise. So if you can't find it in moviemaker you could try to trigger it by putting them near a crying toddler and I've also seen them doing it when they're near the dishwasher.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    td998td998 Posts: 358 Member
    Thanks!! But are you sure I can't find it with moviemakercheats? It seems to have every animation imaginable but not this one.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    td998 wrote: »
    Thanks!! But are you sure I can't find it with moviemakercheats? It seems to have every animation imaginable but not this one.
    No, I'm not sure, it very well might be :) I don't use moviemaker that much so I don't know where you could find it in there.
    It's an animation where the sim can walk by the way (as you can see in the picture). Not sure if those are in moviemaker?
    5JZ57S6.png