May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tips on making the perfect family for my game

Hey all
I want to make a family I can get a lot out of so I want to max all 16 careers (and therefore unlock everything) I want them to collect everything and I want them to get their skills maxed too and possibly do all aspirations and pretty much everything else there is to do.

So my question is has anyone worked out the best type of family to do all this with?

How many sims should be in the house to get everything done? And what are good traits for it - hope someone can help :) (still dislike the need to do this with every family - unless I want to cheat with mods, but I don't)
||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||

Comments

• Options
    sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    I downloaded a sim from the gallery a few days ago. I don't know if it's a glitch or not but he has already maxed out all skills and aspirations and has like 70000+ aspiration points.
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • Options
    sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    You should check out the Legacy Challenge. Even if you're not interested in doing the challenge, you might be able to find some really good tips on the forum.

You can technically do this with any type of Sim, but might have the best luck with "Genius" sim that want to master everything, and Fortune Sims that want to have successful careers and make lots of money. I'd say you're looking at 8-16 Sims, and 3-8 generations in order to Max all careers without cheating or resetting their age to have them stay young. Also, if you put the game on EPIC, that would lessen the amount of Sims you'd need, since a single sim could potentially max more careers in the longer life span.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush