Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clothing Icons in Collections

I don't know where to post this so I thought maybe here because it is sort of store related.

I keep getting these clothing icons popping up in my collections folder that have nothing in them and I can't get rid of them no matter how many times I delete them.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I also have other folders of things I bought that auto generate that I can not move and some of those I have folders for already to I don't need the game auto generating more collections for me.

This problem is more annoying than a game breaker but if I could get rid of these unwanted empty clothing Icons I can't use that would help. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Options
    ChrSm203ChrSm203 Posts: 60 Member
    edited January 2014
    +1. I think they come with store files because I notice them with sets I bought recently from the store.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited January 2014
    Yeah that is why they are there but it is irritating because I can't even move them. I mean I can but then when I get back on the game they are back up at the top again.

I would be happy if I could just move them to the bottom and they would stay there.

So no fix for this I guess? Anyone?
  • Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited January 2014
    Glimmer50 wrote:
    So no fix for this I guess? Anyone?
    If you'll convert store items in packages, you'll not having those empty collections. I don't know about another fix, sfortunatelly, but it won't say there isn't. I'm not using launcher for installing those sets and I haven't no one empty collection. :wink:
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).