The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Imperial Bedroom Zen Set free?

I'm a little confused right now...
I am rearranging my wishlist and going through the sets to see what I want to add. I come across the Imperial Bedroom Zen set and notice the download button is blue, and it even gives the little orange icon that says I own it. I'm so confused as I do not own this set. Haven't been gifted it, haven't bought it. I do not own any of the items from the set. When I clicked it, sure enough it downloaded into my launcher and now appears in my PH.

Is this true for anyone else?

Edit: Stupid typos. I really should read these things before I press the submit button...

Comments

• Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited December 2013
    the right compilation makes the set free happened to me afew months back
  • Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited December 2013
    The only compilations that I know that it is in are November 2011 Compilation and World Inspiration Compilation. Neither of which I own or are close to owning. Besides that, I didn't have the orange bar at the top that said I owned 100% of the set and none of the items where highlighted orange.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    do you have a april comp?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I own the April 2012 Comp, but it isn't in that compilation.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    yep thats the one that makes the zen bedroom free after awhile passes
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    That doesn't really make sense considering that the set isn't even apart of that compilation... How would owning that compilation make the set free if it isn't even apart of it?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    i know what ya mean back in the summer i got that comp and was told to watch out for the zen set to become free weird glitch indeed
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited December 2013
    hey just accept it! you got something free from the store - miracles are real!

mind-blowing_1454.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    That is weird...
    But hey free stuff, right?
    Although it isn't showing up owned in the comps. Does it show up for you? I get the feeling this is something I'm going to have to contact someone about so that I can get it to count towards CYS...

ETA: Lol! Ceejay! I accept it alright! I was just confused... And still am...
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited December 2013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1VymqexKa6eFIa_Qu37hKVJWjH2qc4MVyfrrUH0ibFHwXXf9L_Q
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    well i looked at my purchase history and it says 11/09 3weeks after i got the april set
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    ceejay402 wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1VymqexKa6eFIa_Qu37hKVJWjH2qc4MVyfrrUH0ibFHwXXf9L_Q

Lol! Yup. Looks like Santa came early this year. Ho ho ho!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    TheZommbie wrote:
    well i looked at my purchase history and it says 11/09 3weeks after i got the april set

I finally got it to show up as owned in the comps. I just had to log out and back in. Thanks for the help! Weirdest thing ever, but like I said, I'll accept it! : D
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited December 2013
    I got the Kingdom of Cambodia set free awhile back and so did a few others. So I wonder if something like this is happening regarding that set? Hmmmm....
  • Options
    FrayedFlightFrayedFlight Posts: 520 Member
    edited December 2013
    Chimark wrote:
    I got the Kingdom of Cambodia set free awhile back and so did a few others. So I wonder if something like this is happening regarding that set? Hmmmm....

Same here. I wasn't sure if I had purchased it during the weekend sales and forgot (I was looking at it), but I was able to download them recently and they are now in my purchase history as well.
  • Options
    honeyhoney8honeyhoney8 Posts: 2,192 Member
    edited December 2013
    Well, congrats on the freebie. :)
    Looks like I'm gonna have to go back through my PH & see what's new. :wink: 8) :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Lilo88Lilo88 Posts: 71 New Member
    edited December 2013
    I just got the Diva and Divo + Glitter and Glam bedroom set free, I only owned a few items from the bedroom set and when I was checking both the cas and bedroom set it said download so I clicked and got it free! So weird but hey it's a Christmas miracle!
  • Options
    moomoneySLmoomoneySL Posts: 93 Member
    edited December 2013
    I was one of the ones that got the full Kingdom of Cambodia set free a few days ago or whatever. I owned none of the pieces. I did own the World Inspiration Compilation, though, so I figured it was some weird themed glitch or hidden bonus that triggered when it was put on sale.