Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dragon Valley Gold- Worth it?

I just wondering what everyone thought of Dragon Valley versus gettig Dragon Valley Gold. It is worth it to get the Dukes of Renaissance to get the black dragon? I mean that is a lot of money 1900 points for an archery feature.

Tell me what you all think. Regular or Gold? :) Dukes of Renaissance worth it?

Comments

• Options
    jonesyKSjonesyKS Posts: 204 Member
    edited June 2013
    Dukes of Renaissance also has the violin with it, and you can unlock the black dragon in DV when you download it, and also the Celtic Lands set is really nice.

For me personally it's very much worth it, I love the theme and the dragons and it's been some really great game play.
    There are a whole bunch of threads over in the 'Worlds; forums that have tons of pictures if you want to see it to help make you mind up.
  • Options
    KSkywalker4571KSkywalker4571 Posts: 413 Member
    edited June 2013
    They will probably put the fair on sale at some point (August, most likely), like they did the market for Monte Vista. I'm planning on buying the gold version in July and waiting for the fair to go on sale.

If you subtract the 1900 points from the Bundle, Dragon Valley Gold is only $16.00! I think it's worth it! :-)
    1/16/2015 I own the Store! :o:D
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited June 2013
    They will probably put the fair on sale at some point (August, most likely), like they did the market for Monte Vista. I'm planning on buying the gold version in July and waiting for the fair to go on sale.

If you subtract the 1900 points from the Bundle, Dragon Valley Gold is only $16.00! I think it's worth it! :-)

Yeah this, even if you don't want the ren faire, the points you get with gold, plus the bonus celtic lands set definitely make gold a better value than the standard bundle. You don't have to use the 1900 points on the ren faire, I bought gold but I'm waiting to see if the faire ever goes on sale.
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yeah that is a good idea to wait on the fair as I didn't consider that. Thanks for the suggestions :)
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    edited June 2013
    My only problem with Dragon Valley is that there are phones, cars and all sorts of present stuff in it. I would've prefered it if it was like a proper medeival town with horse and carts not cars etc..
    Apart from that it's a lovely town.
  • Options
    Julissa4269playJulissa4269play Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Hello,I have a question about dragon valley,
    I got the gold version and I didn't receive 1900 bonus points so I can get the Renaissance Fair. Did anyone have this problem? :(
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yeah it took a while for my points to show up. Give it a little time and try logging in and out. Mine eventually came up but I had to log in and out a couple times.