Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do I Blog?

Hi! I am trying to get my sim to start a blog, but when I use a computer or phone I don't get any blog options. What am I missing here? Is this a glitch or do I need to do something to get these options up?

Comments

• Options
    GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    edited March 2013
    The blog is through an app under social networking on your phone. It won't be available until you get the first level of social networking skill. You can get that by streaming videos and surfing the web on your phone. (Basically anything under the Social Networking tab on your smartphone)

Once you get the skill up there will be a blog app in your smartphone that you can use to post blogs.
  • Options
    jhallberjhallber Posts: 195 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks so much!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited March 2013
    You can also take a class in it just like any other skill :)
    I think its pretty cool you can even upload photos to your blog! :lol:
  • Options
    GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    edited March 2013
    You can also take a class in it just like any other skill :)
    I think its pretty cool you can even upload photos to your blog! :lol:

I didn't realize there was a class for Social Networking! That's awesome!

I also really like the upload photos thing. You can put captions on them and browse through them in the app like you would a real smart phone. Too cool.

And there's a bunch of benefits to getting your social networking skill up. The Sim Finder App is awesome. You can specify age, gender, and even specific traits you are looking for and it will find a sim in the neighborhood that matches your description and sends them right to you! The Relationship Transmogrifier one is neat too, you can use it to put random people in relationships.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited March 2013
    where would you take that clase....

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    NaeRayNaeRay Posts: 297 New Member
    edited March 2013
    anettesb wrote:
    where would you take that clase....
    I believe the arts building? If not just click on the class buildings until you see the option
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited March 2013
    I think my Sim now has over 50 followers! So Exciting! Lol :lol::mrgreen:
    And the class for it is actually At the Business Building..(Not sure what its called) haha