The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Firehouse Question! Please Help!

I don't know when this started happening, but now when my Sim goes to work at the firehouse, there aren't any other coworkers there! It's just him, and he shouldn't be the only firefighter in Sunset Valley, should he? This has been going on for a couple of days, and no other coworkers have came. Can someone help me? Maybe I did something wrong.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    leckyloo320leckyloo320 Posts: 30 Member
    edited December 2012
    dawn1061 wrote:
    I am having the exact same Issue. Mine is in Appaloosa Plains. No other firefighters
    Wow, that's really weird... I hope someone knows what to do O_O
  • Options
    MercyLeighMercyLeigh Posts: 107 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Does your firefighter show any coworkers in his contacts? If he does, you could try resetting them. There should be three, from my experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Oh, good idea! I guess I'll have to see if they're there the next time my Sim goes to work.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I tried it, but it didn't work :(

I guess they'll have to patch it sometime, right?
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited December 2012
    i think the new patch broke somthing in ambitions, i used to get fire fighter co- workers before the new patch now they very rarely come to the fire house, the ghost hunter career is broken to there is no ghost on some of he ghost hunter tasks, so you can't complete opportunities, allso one of the firefighter ones in my game didn't work so i had to cancel that emergency. it used to all work before the pre seasons update.
  • Options
    Jenniferlee1202Jenniferlee1202 Posts: 43 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I had this same problem once too. There was really only one thing that I found that helped...
    I created a different household with 4 adults, and changed them to be my active household. I made them all get jobs at the firehouse. Then, I went back to my original family. The interesting thing was that all 4 of the new sims were coworkers, and a couple more also joined!

I haven't had that problem again since then.

I hope this helps!