May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crystal Ball available for individual purchase?

It seems they don't even have this up as a place holder for when they release the items individually?

It's the item I want most out of the magic set (although everything in the set looks amazing) and I was hoping it would be released on it's own in a couple weeks.

I would just go ahead and buy the whole set but I'm low on simpoints right now and, due to ACL replacement surgery, cannot drive for 5 more weeks in order to purchase a new simpoint card (I can't buy points online). I have to admit Sims has kinda been the one thing to keep my occupied during my recovery so far and I had hoped to buy the Fortune-telling table to add something new.

Does anyone know if this will be released eventually or not? Maybe it's ONLY available with the whole set? (Why would they do that though?)

Comments

• Options
    SimsVIP_AdminSimsVIP_Admin Posts: 1,091 Member
    edited February 2012
    I'm pretty sure you already own it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ClemintineClemintine Posts: 106
    edited February 2012
    I'm pretty sure you already own it! :mrgreen:

OMG! Thank you so much! This has just absolutely made my WEEK. I can honestly say that this is one of the nicer things someone has done for me in ages.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  • Options
    SimsVIP_AdminSimsVIP_Admin Posts: 1,091 Member
    edited February 2012
    Clemintine wrote:
    OMG! Thank you so much! This has just absolutely made my WEEK. I can honestly say that this is one of the nicer things someone has done for me in ages.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

You're welcome! I broke my wrist back in High School (many years ago! :lol: ), and I know how boring it is to sit at home and do nothing! :P I wish you a speedy recovery, and make sure to torture some Sims with the VooDoo doll! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ClemintineClemintine Posts: 106
    edited February 2012
    You're welcome! I broke my wrist back in High School (many years ago! :lol: ), and I know how boring it is to sit at home and do nothing! :P I wish you a speedy recovery, and make sure to torture some Sims with the VooDoo doll! :mrgreen:

Yes, usually I'm taking courses at my university right now but with the surgery and it's long recovery time I decided to drop the semester, so now I don't really have anything to do for several months, especially since I can't just get in my car and go places.

Thanks again!