Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stacey Houts Needs Some Help!

Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,144 Member
Here's a back story. My sim self's first wife Liberty Lee came out of the closet in 1988 and left him for another woman called Annabeth Coleman, that relationship didn't last long as one of Annabeth's traits was that she hated kids and when Liberty moved in with Annabeth in 1989 she bought her son new born son Harry along with her. Annabeth hated Harry and Liberty and Annabeth's relationship fizzed out and she moved back in with her parents for a short time.

Fast forward to 1995 and i find the perfect partner for her in the form of Stacey Houts. Liberty moves in with Stacey and they appear happy together.

Fast forward to Spring 1997 and i get this notification:
bLaj8Of.png

So i head over to Liberty and Stacey's apartment in San MyShuno and things are a little messy. Stacey has moved Alice in and this is her relationship panel:
VvrPRqZ.jpg

Stacey also has these milestones:
KiPvIHT.png
iqfDN59.png
SJHw0tN.png

Who do you think Stacey should be with? I think she's better suited to Alice after seeing them together but i would feel sorry for Liberty as she would be alone once again.

Stacey and Liberty
lPlPzr1.png

Stacey and Alice:
b95OC2j.png

Who do you think Stacey should choose?

Comments

• Options
    PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    Liberty deserves better. It's better to be alone than with someone that can't commit to you and accept all of you (including your children).
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,065 Member
    Maybe all three are okay with some sort of a triad configuration? From the green bars and the positive milestones, it seems like it ain't broke, so perhaps no need to fix it?
    Liberty already left the partner who hated kids, after all.

Or

Maybe it's time to request that they add some sort of setting to MCCC where it doesn't randomly marry off people who are already in relationships ;)
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Maybe all three are okay with some sort of a triad configuration? From the green bars and the positive milestones, it seems like it ain't broke, so perhaps no need to fix it?
    Liberty already left the partner who hated kids, after all.

Or

Maybe it's time to request that they add some sort of setting to MCCC where it doesn't randomly marry off people who are already in relationships ;)

Well, the game (or MCCC) just now married Liberty off to another female with kids. I was pleased for her but Liberty moved her new spouse in with Stacey and her new spouse but Liberty still see's Stacey as a soulmate while newly married!
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,065 Member
    There's your answer about what kind of family Liberty wants.