Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SDX Delivery - 30th March 2023

My game keeps trying to download something from the Sims Delivery Service but it keeps coming back with error 00000008 : 0000000000000000 Is anyone else having the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,607 Member
    I loaded up the game and asked it to check for a delivery and it just spins round and round. Also, the main menu is not loaded like it usually is, as if I am not online whereas I am.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,448 EA Community Manager
    Heya,

No SDX today, but we are seeing some connectivity issues on our end that we're addressing.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,144 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Heya,

No SDX today, but we are seeing some connectivity issues on our end that we're addressing.

Thanks for letting us know. For a moment when the home screen didn't load for me, i thought it was a connection my end. Back to gameplay. I have my first mid life crisis in game that i am going to write up for in the what happened in your game today thread.
  • Options
    OrbizartOrbizart Posts: 6 New Member
    I was just coming here to ask the same thing! First, my game crashed. When I reloaded, I got the error message for the SDX. Hit the try again button, but same result. Thought maybe the crash had messed up my internet, so I rebooted my console (Ps5). Now the main screen looks like I’m not online, no gallery exist, and the game keeps trying to download something from the SDX and erroring out. It all looks like Sims 4 has no connection to the internet, but I’ve verified other games connect just fine.
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick response. It was all making me feel a little panicky. 😄
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,448 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

Connectivity issues should be resolved now, are you still seeing this connection error?
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,607 Member
    Hey all,

Connectivity issues should be resolved now, are you still seeing this connection error?

Mine is back to being fine now, yay :)
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Hey all,

Connection is back to normal for me now. :)
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I've been having problems with this too, I'm glad you brought it up, @Brd709. I removed my saves, mods and Sims4 folder to start a fresh Sims4 game and it helped with a couple other issues but the sims delivery was still borked. Will try it again to see if it works now.
  • Options
    Yes, after rebooting the game, everything is good again!
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    It worked fine earlier but it's borked again. I'm playing the same fresh no mods game and the new save and the sims delivery error code is back and can't connect to my gallery stuff again. Just in time for the weekend too. Drat. lol