Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't buy Monte Vista

Hi guys! I don't know what happened, but i can't buy the MV bundle. Sometimes it says: "The information you entered is incorrect. Try again." and sometimes the system error thing. What can I do? Please help! Thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    Stilw8tinStilw8tin Posts: 662 Member
    edited December 2012
    Mine's doing that too :( I have AOL though & live in Canada, so my ip address is different :(
    -Stilw8tin

'Happiness Can Be Found, Even In The Darkest Of Times' - Dumbledore
  • Options
    kpfrancieskpfrancies Posts: 5
    edited December 2012
    I've been having the same problem. It keeps having trouble taking credit card info.
  • Options
    Ashcroft31Ashcroft31 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited December 2012
    join the club mate! i cannot even get anything to work at my end here either! and like i said on one of the other posts we're not going to even get it! because its now localized to America only! so its now a case of screw the rest of the world!

so thanks developers you've just pretty much killed the company there by restricting the rest of the world from being a part of your company!

• Options
    ClassicCats7ClassicCats7 Posts: 31 Member
    edited December 2012
    I Live in South Africa and I also can't buy Monte Vista, The South African link is out of commission. :(:cry:
  • Options
    Zephyr88BaileyZephyr88Bailey Posts: 23
    edited December 2012
    Im having this problem aswell, does this mean we in the rest of the world (im in australia) arent going to get monte vista or the farmers market?
  • Options
    Ashcroft31Ashcroft31 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited December 2012
    well they are saying that they'll be releasing it to retail outlets and shotting it up on http://www.origin.com in the new year

but other than that quite a few of us are not able to buy through sims 3 here or obtain simpoints either!

must be a local thing or the billing system is now being stupid! other than that i cannot have it either and i'm in the UK here!
  • Options
    tbw11002tbw11002 Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    i live in the US and i can't get it either
  • Options
    stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I am not sure if its available for download through a simpoint bundle for all countries, at least immediately (just like ep's release at different times). Or its only available to purchase that simpoint bundle that includes MV in certain countries where the exchange rate between that countries currency and the US means they get the cost of MV. I am not sure. The location information being wrong seems to point that way, especially as I know a few people that got that error for the MV simpoint bundle but were able to turn right around and buy simpoints in a bundle that did not include MV.

If its not a country thing, then the only answer to it is going to be from Origin Customer Service, They are the ones that can tell you why that is happening, and help you get the information that is wrong fixed, or worked out or at least identified. Its frustrating to be told something is wrong but not exactly what information you gave that they think is wrong.