Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

monte vista

who has it and what is it like to actually play and if you have sunlit tides which one is best i am torn between the two

Comments

• Options
    Michael702808Michael702808 Posts: 162 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I bout it I like monte vista better then sunlit tides it's so different from other worlds it's like a mix of Italy and France the theme goes together and seems mote vista has a nice historic background plus the landscape I think looks better then sunlit tides :)
  • Options
    janvel831janvel831 Posts: 140 Member
    edited December 2012
    Agree, Monte Vista is beautiful and if I had to choose between the two, I would go with Monte Vista
  • Options
    LadyDragonairLadyDragonair Posts: 47 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Monte Vista ftw.
  • Options
    LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Hmm, they're both a bit "niche" to me. Meaning they aren't like the normal Sim hoods I'm used to. They're both probably the most beautiful worlds EA has made though. I think MV is more "playable" to me than ST. Either one though is a good choice. :D
  • Options
    tori104tori104 Posts: 7,561 Member
    edited December 2012
    god, they're both gorgeous but I prefer Sunlit Tides. It's just a personal thing, I love playing sandy worlds so Lucky Palms and Sunlit Tides are my favs.
  • Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    edited December 2012
    so how much is it monte vista? sunlit tides is expensive.
  • Options
    Cat0EyeCat0Eye Posts: 4,629 New Member
    edited December 2012
    You can only get it as a simpoint bundle...right now its running at 20 dollars with 100 sp bonus or 35 dollars with a 1900 simpoint bonus. Oddly that is just over the amount needed to buy the new venue :wink:

All in all...around the same price
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Cat0Eye wrote:
    You can only get it as a simpoint bundle...right now its running at 20 dollars with 100 sp bonus or 35 dollars with a 1900 simpoint bonus. Oddly that is just over the amount needed to buy the new venue :wink:

man this game is becoming a habit that needs finacing cost more to play the sims than to actually live dang!!!!
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited December 2012
    Cat0Eye wrote:

man this game is becoming a habit that needs finacing cost more to play the sims than to actually live dang!!!!

Cool beans,

College Student,

Text Books,

Groceries,

Bars every weekend,

Job,

Bills,

Yet I still have time to splurge $20-$30 on The Sims 3. :wink:

I don't think you have to adjust your life to get store content, you just need to adjust your entertainment and extra shopping.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    Cat0Eye wrote:

Cool beans,

College Student,

Text Books,

Groceries,

Bars every weekend,

Job,

Bills,

Yet I still have time to splurge $20-$30 on The Sims 3. :wink:

I don't think you have to adjust your life to get store content, you just need to adjust your entertainment and extra shopping.

and by the time i've spent close to a grand on playing a computer game it will end, and then the sims 4 will start so i think i will just save my money up for the sims 4
  • Options
    MasqueradeDiva3MasqueradeDiva3 Posts: 114 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hmm, they're both a bit "niche" to me. Meaning they aren't like the normal Sim hoods I'm used to. They're both probably the most beautiful worlds EA has made though. I think MV is more "playable" to me than ST. Either one though is a good choice. :D

I'm thinking of buying Monte Vista. I really wanted Sunlit Tides but this package seems pretty awesome! $35 for MV and 1900 Simpoints! I might just buy it. I dont know how to move my family to the new world though....
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited December 2012
    Don't count on a sims 4 being released anytime soon :lol: look at it this way...it's only a one time purchase so your only buying Monte Vista once & I personally think it's not that expensive. The world is gorgeous! & plus getting the baking oven add's more for your sim when it come's to cooking. I'm a college student also, but what the heck I wanted to the world so I swung the fund's by & I am enjoying Monte Vista :wink:
    Still waiting for Toddlers...