Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Colorful Delights Heir Vote! Ended. Heir = Cerise Delight!

Welcome to the heir vote for the third gen. of my Colorful Delights rainbowcy. There are six heirs to choose from. Yes, six heirs. Two sets of triplets. .______. So, here we go!

In Birth Order [oldest to youngest]:

Screenshot-28-3.jpg

Sandwisp Delight
Sandwisp has always been proud of who he is. He can be very logical and blunt at times, but he just really wants to look out for his sisters and half-siblings. Although he may have some faults, he knows that's just the way things are, and you have to look on the bright side of things. Sandwisp is likable-everyone at school knows his name, and he tries to make friends with everybody there.

Screenshot-13-5.jpg

Sahara Delight
Sahara is tough and hot-headed. She stands up for colorless berries and will do almost anything to ensure they are treated equally. Because of this, Sahara often gets in fights at school with berries who had been taught colorlessness was wrong. Sahara wants to change people's views on colorless berries, and she is the right person to do it.

Screenshot-20-4.jpg

Astra Delight
Astra is very logical. Her favorite subject is chemistry, and because she excelled, her parents got her a chemistry set. Astra likes to tinker with different chemicals, and people believe it is because it's what she wants to be when she grows up. But all of Astra's drive comes from her friend, Thom. Thom is imaginary, but ever since Astra found a web page on the internet stating that IFs can become real with a potion, she has tried to find it.

Astra has been eliminated.

Screenshot-25-5.jpg

Cerise Delight
Cerise doesn't want to be another pretty face. She is captain of the varsity volleyball team and lacrosse team. Cerise likes to challenge herself-she works out for hours a day to be the best she can be. Cerise wants a career in athletics, and she'll do anything to reach her goal. She isn't interested in boys, yet, but boys are interested in her. Cerise constantly has to turn them down to get to practice or a game.

Screenshot-24-4.jpg

Sunset Delight
Ever since she was little, Sunset has helped people. She helps Sahara by trying to get people involved with the colorless activist groups, she helps Astra with complicated problems, she helps Cerise train for a game-Sunset helps people. It's in her DNA. But lately, Sunset has wanted to be her own person, not "Cerise's sister." She wants to do something for herself-achieve something her siblings haven't done.

Screenshot-27-4.jpg

Cranberry Delight
Cranberry believes in colorless rights and helps his step-sister Sahara with a lot of her plans. But Cranberry doesn't argue and fight like Sahara. He chooses persuade rather than force. Cranberry has a lot of great plans to help the community, and he wants to try all of them.

Cranberry has been eliminated.
Current Standings:
Sahara~3
Cerise~3
Sunset~3

Comments

• Options
    madhatter123madhatter123 Posts: 5,624 Member
    edited November 2012
    Bump.
  • Options
    kristina20074kristina20074 Posts: 385 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Astra! She has been my favorite from the start, but they all are amazing!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Astra! She has been my favorite from the start, but they all are amazing!
    Added. :)
  • Options
    tibblestibbles Posts: 785 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Argh! Probably the hardest heir vote I've ever come across. But I'll go for Sahara, since she seems quite feisty.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Lol, thank you. I was hoping someone would vote for her. Added. :)
  • Options
    Smarties101Smarties101 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited November 2012
    I can't decide. Oh well, my vote goes to Astra and Sahara
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited November 2012
    Sahara Delight :)
    lgpf7vn
  • Options
    Babygirl80PlyrBabygirl80Plyr Posts: 1,493 Member
    edited November 2012
    I vote Sunset! <3
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I can't decide. Oh well, my vote goes to Astra and Sahara
    You can only choose one! :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Anyone for Cerise? :3
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited November 2012
    Sahara.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Rusty333PRusty333P Posts: 4,669 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Cerise! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DACHALDACHAL Posts: 87
    edited November 2012
    Sandwisp He sounds familiar to me! <3
  • Options
    SLAHP4SLAHP4 Posts: 7,890 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Sandwisp!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Added. :)
  • Options
    AshleyAshley Posts: 73 Member
    edited November 2012
    I vote for Cerise :)
  • Options
    Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited November 2012
    OMG, THIS IS SO HARD. RLLY D:
    I like the tough persona of Sahara, but i think there's enough uprising for colorless in rainbowcies atm.
    Astra is so pretty, and i love the imaginary friend thing. But...we need more colors D: Having 3 yellow gens will be a bit much.
    I really like Cranberry's color mix, the pink and the green looks awesome, but yeah the colorless rights thing, like i said with Sahara i think we have enough of that, and would like to see something different.

...I'm gonna go for Cerise. She knows what she wants and you rarely see girl heirs who like sports. She'll be a nice change :]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Miax0 wrote:
    OMG, THIS IS SO HARD. RLLY D:
    I like the tough persona of Sahara, but i think there's enough uprising for colorless in rainbowcies atm.
    Astra is so pretty, and i love the imaginary friend thing. But...we need more colors D: Having 3 yellow gens will be a bit much.
    I really like Cranberry's color mix, the pink and the green looks awesome, but yeah the colorless rights thing, like i said with Sahara i think we have enough of that, and would like to see something different.

...I'm gonna go for Cerise. She knows what she wants and you rarely see girl heirs who like sports. She'll be a nice change :]
    Ahhh...I know right.
    Exactly. I didn't really want Astra because she looks exactly like Clover and it annoys me. Things would be so repetitive if it goes on and on...
    I like Cranberry 'cause he's the only one who looks like his mom. Lol. But yeah. I know what you mean.

YEAH CERISE. Sorry. I personally like Cerise & Sunset. xD Clover and Marshmallow's kids are mostly yellow, besides Sahara, and then Clover and Caitlyn's kids are pink and stuffs. ^___^
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    *claps hands together* I'm going to start eliminating now. We have a couple ties, and we need to get going. Cranberry has been eliminated, with 0 votes. Astra has been eliminated, with 1 vote. We have ties for first and second place. Please vote!
  • Options
    NightlockFallenNightlockFallen Posts: 4,789 Member
    edited November 2012
    WHY DID THERE HAVE TO BE SIX OF THEM?

Like...I was having a hard time deciding which of the original triplets I liked the best...now I have to pick out of six. D:

...But, I think I'll go with Sunset. :3
    14181261758_70864aa285_o.png
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I'm really mad with my game. I planned for there to only be like one addition to the family. But THREE. It's killing me. D: Thanks for voting, Nighty. ♥ Added.
  • Options
    jenaben8806jenaben8806 Posts: 3,209 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you for voting for my founder! I vote for Sunset as it would be interesting to see what she does to make others see her as "Sunset" instead of "Cerise's sister." As soon as I read the rest of the legacy I'm reading right now, I want to read yours!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    We have a winner! I used random.org to choose an heir from our tie, and the winner is...Cerise! Thanks to all who voted. ♥