Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game Crash Everytime I go into Edit Town or the map?

I have been having this issue ever simce I installed seasons right now I am playing in Moonlight Falls.

Comments

• Options
    crunkcrunk Posts: 163 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I haven't tried edit town mode yet but mine will crash when I go into build buy mode or when I use the dresser or mirror to change what my sim is wearing or hair.
  • Options
    Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited November 2012
    crunk wrote:
    I haven't tried edit town mode yet but mine will crash when I go into build buy mode or when I use the dresser or mirror to change what my sim is wearing or hair.
    mine use to do that.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    bump
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,178 Member
    edited November 2012
    Mine only crashes if i try and use CaS too often in any one game session .

As long as i use CaS almost straight away after starting the session or only use it the once in any play session i am OK . The later in the session i use it then the more likely it is to crash

So now if i need then to use CaS any more i save and exit and restart my comp .
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Mine only crashes if i try and use CaS too often in any one game session .

As long as i use CaS almost straight away after starting the session or only use it the once in any play session i am OK . The later in the session i use it then the more likely it is to crash

So now if i need then to use CaS any more i save and exit and restart my comp .
    I tried that and it still crash :(
  • Options
    maddy71798maddy71798 Posts: 96 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm having the same issue. It wont save and says error issue 12. Then I go to edit town and it crashes :( Quite frustrating..