Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you plan out your sims future?

I do haha...My sim is already a child but I already made her husband and house she's going to live in...she is also going to be a scientist and forsake her werewolf powers. Have I gone to far with my sim?

Comments

• Options
    cllevettcllevett Posts: 930 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hahaha not if you have a goal or story in mind.

I definitely prefer the randomness. Now your best bet is if she falls in love with some one you don't like at school. That is golden.
  • Options
    Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited November 2012
    cllevett wrote:
    Hahaha not if you have a goal or story in mind.

I definitely prefer the randomness. Now your best bet is if she falls in love with some one you don't like at school. That is golden.
    that's probably going to happen haha
  • Options
    cllevettcllevett Posts: 930 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yep yep. I had a meteor hit a school once & killed all 5 or 6 legacy children. GG Meteor.

Bishop family's heir insisted on being in love with this bald kid from school instead of the pretty blonde I wanted him to marry. I forced the marriage and she turned out to be a raging alcoholic. She would not leave the bar alone.
  • Options
    Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited November 2012
    cllevett wrote:
    Yep yep. I had a meteor hit a school once & killed all 5 or 6 legacy children. GG Meteor.

Bishop family's heir insisted on being in love with this bald kid from school instead of the pretty blonde I wanted him to marry. I forced the marriage and she turned out to be a raging alcoholic. She would not leave the bar alone.
    wow...I guess your sim knew something you didn't lol
  • Options
    extremeasaurextremeasaur Posts: 2,701 Member
    edited November 2012
    sometimes, when I'm driving, I think about what I want them to do next. Other times, when I'm really stuck for a plan, I give a few options a number value and then role the dice. Whatever the number is I go in that direction and see what happens. My son sometimes tells me what to do and he's kinda funny, so it adds a bit of humor.

I like to have one nice generation and one mean generation followed by a nice generation and so on. mix it up all the time.
  • Options
    atomic_roseatomic_rose Posts: 790 Member
    edited November 2012
    I do. I plan out everything. But I love the drama more. I have love triangles, messy break ups, cheating. It's great!
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited November 2012
    I haven't really planned out the current household I'm on. It's pretty normal, give or take, besides the two initially single brothers finding significant others, and all seven Sims trying to live normal lives.

The household I'm starting to work on, though? I'm definitely working on that story.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)