Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Miss Sunset Valley 2009! Round 2

Welcome to round 2! Congrats to those who moved on. Now its time for your next task!
Your next task is to model Formal wear, somewhere in the game. You will be judged on the overall look, and how well your picture suits the category. Please be creative, and good luck.(dont post a CAS shot)
*Note you can change hair according to theme, but dont change your facial features or body or anything like that*

Good luck to everyone, you have 12 hours from now to submit your photos, or you will be elminated.
At the end of this round 2 more sims will elimanted.

Comments

• Options
    chica_del_padrechica_del_padre Posts: 2,117 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Thanks for choosing Kelley P. to move on in the competition. I'm very excited to be the first to post. I hope it looks ok (please try to disregard the bottom part of her dress. I didn't realize it was a little shifty until after I took the picture).

Screenshot-12-1.jpg
  • Options
    jesshilsejesshilse Posts: 2,205 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Bump! Get in your shots Ill be doing the results when I wake up. so you got about 12 to 14 hours good luck!
  • Options
    acid_Minxacid_Minx Posts: 868 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hey woohoo Sonjo made it to the next round thank you so much and l hope it is what you wanted in the second round

[img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/942/478/001/00/screenshot_original.jpg "width=659 Height=708"[/img]
  • Options
    milkewayplayermilkewayplayer Posts: 900 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yay!! Aubrey made it!! :mrgreen: Thanks sooo much and I hope she continues to make it further!! :mrgreen: Hope its what you were expecting!!
    rsz_screenshot-81.jpg
    ^^Aubrey in her Formal Wear, I got the dress from ModTheSims, yepp, you guessed it, she just got married and she's so happy about the huge ring she got!! :mrgreen: Either that or shes trying to get away from all her adoring fans :mrgreen:

Ya, I like the :mrgreen: smiley face!! :D
  • Options
    HooliaHoolia Posts: 16 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Thank you for choosing Rochelle to go on...here's her in formalwear!

Screenshot-55.jpg

(BTW, acid_Minx, sorry for copying your beach idea!)
  • Options
    RidenxRidenx Posts: 30 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hey, thanks for letting Monica go through. Heres a picture of her in formal wear.

MonicaWintersFORMAL.jpg
  • Options
    acid_Minxacid_Minx Posts: 868 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Dont' worry Hoolia the beach is a great place to take photos and l will have to be honest the dress you have on Rochelle is the dress l was going to put on Sonjo but l changed my mind.
  • Options
    SimplyPixieishSimplyPixieish Posts: 189 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Just got up....I'll post mine in a bit :)
  • Options
    SimplyPixieishSimplyPixieish Posts: 189 New Member
    edited August 2009
    This is Belle Purple arriving on the red carpet for the film premier of "Purple Rain". :-)

bellegown5.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    anyone who hasnt posted there photos post them up asap gonna be doing results in the next hour
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    missing 2 entrys and just about 10 mins left..come on guys your not gonna make it that easy on the others are ya?!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    well guys looks like you are all through to the next round grats!

Elimanted:
    Layla paige
    Lucia Francesco
    *didnt submitt photos*

Will have round 3 posted up soon. good luck
  • Options
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    mynameisjimbobmynameisjimbob Posts: 911 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Tath's not very fair. I wasn't even on the computer at that time, I was at karate and then I had to go to bed!