Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My festival lots don't change each season?

The title explains it, I have to do it manually in edit town? :?

Comments

• Options
    CimaraNyx1CimaraNyx1 Posts: 469
    edited November 2012
    I've not had that issue so I don't know...do the festival lots have the seasonal lot marker on them? And if so, did you try to change it at all?
  • Options
    joshirejoshire Posts: 645 New Member
    edited November 2012
    CimaraNyx1 wrote:
    I've not had that issue so I don't know...do the festival lots have the seasonal lot marker on them? And if so, did you try to change it at all?

Yeh they have all the markers on, each season version is built in, and the common mode is clear objects in each like its supposed too, I might try quitting and reloading, it's literally 5 sim hours before they set up the next one,
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited November 2012
    :shock: Confused what are you saying that the festivals don't change after the season? It takes a day for the new one to get set up.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    soniccrazy4soniccrazy4 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited November 2012
    I beleive my friend had this problem. I think what you do is delete the park then place it again or it might have been delete the park and then delete the empty lot and then you put them both back. You could try those things and see if it works. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MischiefTheKittenMischiefTheKitten Posts: 3,635 Member
    edited November 2012
    I had that problem, too, but I expect it to be because of a mod. The summer and fall festival happened just fine in my game, but then we put my mods back on and the winter festival didn't happen - the lot stayed normal looking. I read that the overwatch mod had some issues, but I don't have that one. Could it be MasterController or ErrorTrap?

~MischiefTheKitten

Signature3_zpstzfs3ywq.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    :shock: Confused what are you saying that the festivals don't change after the season? It takes a day for the new one to get set up.

I know the festivals set up in the 2nd day of each season at 3:00am, but mine are not changing, I'm in the middle of winter and its still the fall festival, thank you to the simmer above me as we'll, may give that. Go!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    ShaliANel wrote:
    I had that problem, too, but I expect it to be because of a mod. The summer and fall festival happened just fine in my game, but then we put my mods back on and the winter festival didn't happen - the lot stayed normal looking. I read that the overwatch mod had some issues, but I don't have that one. Could it be MasterController or ErrorTrap?

~MischiefTheKitten

Ahh, I see, I have a lot of twallans mods!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Fixed!
    kirkuk wrote:
    Are you using Overwatch? If you are, the old version deleted the hidden objects, meaning that when the Season switched, the new Seasonal objects don't appear. Twallan found out immediately and updated it, but that was quite recent so some people probably still have the previous version.