Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with registration

I redeemed my game in Origin and when I went to register my game on the Sims 3 website it said that my serial number is invalid. If someone can tell me how to resolve this issue I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    bigfacealbigfaceal Posts: 8 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Hi,you don't need to register the game on the Sims 3 website If you bought the game in Origin, Origin will auto-register your game (meaning you won't have to enter your code to register hope that it helps.
  • Options
    purpleto280purpleto280 Posts: 949 Member
    edited November 2012
    I registered my game and it gave me a invalid serial code error to, but I didn't buy mine off origin I bought it through EA site, and registered normally and it won't show up so what is up with that, pulse I haven't even got my costumes yet that I was suppose to get when I pre-ordered, I out the codes in and everything so now what am I suppose to do?
    sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png
  • Options
    the_mushthe_mush Posts: 3
    edited November 2012
    On the sims 3 website it doesn't even show that I have the game so I can't download the free content for this expansion. I didn't buy mine through origin either, I got it through best buy.
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited November 2012
    bigfaceal wrote:
    Hi,you don't need to register the game on the Sims 3 website If you bought the game in Origin, Origin will auto-register your game (meaning you won't have to enter your code to register hope that it helps.

I bought it off of Origin and I'm having the same problem as the topic creator. I even bought Seasons with the email address I'm registered with this account. So there's some other problem here.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    MissLaraeMissLarae Posts: 215 Member
    edited November 2012
    When I downloaded Seasons from Origin I tried to register my game also but I couldn't. When I checked my page it showed that my game is registered. I checked again today and now it's not showing on my page that I have Seasons and some of the other expansions. I think EA is having issues atm.
  • Options
    FRATERNALHEROFRATERNALHERO Posts: 145 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've been buying my games via Origin, and I've always had to come to The Sims 3 site and register.. It's not letting me register Seasons atm though.. could've sworn I seen a thread somewhere that said this was an ongoing issue to redeem rewards though?
    Feel free to follow my gaming randomness on Facebook here
  • Options
    purpleto280purpleto280 Posts: 949 Member
    edited November 2012
    someone said they emailed customer support and they sent her a new code which fixed it.
    sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png
  • Options
    AbbyMcTabbyAbbyMcTabby Posts: 794 Member
    edited November 2012
    I bought mine from a shop and registered it at the weekend when I installed. Looking at my account now, it isn't showing up and I have been given no registration rewards for it either so I am guessing there is some kind of glitch on the site.
  • Options
    iBreMeiBreMe Posts: 401 Member
    edited November 2012
    Can someone link me the registration rewards page? My game did the samething as the OP but it shows up on my page so I just want my reward lol
  • Options
    tronkybstronkybs Posts: 235 Member
    edited November 2012
    Even in Italy you can not record a digital copy of The Sims 3 seasons in your profile, but the extra content I was able to redeem it. Something is wrong.