Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Festivals?

It's still summer on my lot, and the festival square looks the same...do I have to set up still in order for them to go on or should I wait a few days an a summer festival pop up?

Comments

• Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited November 2012
    From what I know, you'll automatically get a popup!
  • Options
    catchmecatchme Posts: 237
    edited November 2012
    mine never popped up :(
  • Options
    labrams1228labrams1228 Posts: 297 Member
    edited November 2012
    When I first loaded Seasons, the Summer festival turned out beautifully on the lot. Then fall came and there was a pumpkin patch, but no festival...

Checking out the techno discussion thread, I found one where the OP had a similar problem and I responded to his thread that I was also having that problem. Another person responded to us both asking if we had Twallan's Error Trap. According to his site, Error Trap was glitching the festivals. If you have Error Trap, pull it out of your packages and download it again (he has it fixed now). If you loaded the game with that previous version, his site says your festival lot in that game could be "irreversibly corrupted" and needs to be replaced. Easy enough to do as in the edit world community lot bin, they have included not only the original non-festival lots, but right beside them are the festival lots as well.

Since I did the above, I've had no problems with my festival lots appearing.
  • Options
    Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited November 2012
    Also pull out Expanded Story Progression it was causing me and others some issues. I think Twallan has updated it now however so just replace the one you have with the new one on his site an see if that helps.