Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Trick or Treating?

Hey everyone: For those who have this, will Trick or Treating be made Autonomous for other sims, meaning will they come to your house for sweets, or is it for just your player Sim? If so, then that would be horrid.

Also, will there be an option to click on your sim and select 'Go Trick or Treating' and have them go around to random houses, or will it be 100% player directed?

Comments

• Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yup, children come to the door on spooky day! :) so it's best to have 1 parent cart the child & or friends and another stay home to give out candy! Cheers. :)
    353235_b.jpg
  • Options
    DemyanoSlavDemyanoSlav Posts: 581 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yup, children come to the door on spooky day! :) so it's best to have 1 parent cart the child & or friends and another stay home to give out candy! Cheers. :)

Cheers to you! Thanks for the info, that's great news!
  • Options
    MichelleSouliaMichelleSoulia Posts: 44
    edited November 2012
    For my child sim i had her trick or treat at one house and she ended up going to all the houses on the street on her own.
  • Options
    DemyanoSlavDemyanoSlav Posts: 581 Member
    edited November 2012
    For my child sim i had her trick or treat at one house and she ended up going to all the houses on the street on her own.

Hmmm.. I see, I see. So this happens if the houses are fairly close together?

Also, what time do the children start to come?
  • Options
    xJustBreathexJustBreathe Posts: 220 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you for asking this, I was curious to know. Also a bump, in case anyone knows the answer to your last question which I would like to know also. :P