Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Removed Registered Games

I was browsing on my page today and I noticed all my registered games are gone. I have have all the EP and no SP.. why is it like that? did i do something wrong?

Comments

• Options
    BethanyelizabethBethanyelizabeth Posts: 28 Member
    edited November 2012
    Im having this problem right now
  • Options
    RheamisRheamis Posts: 9
    edited November 2012
    Yep, same here!
    Cannot use Simport, or any online feature for that matter. It keeps telling me I need to register the game, but that's impossible, since the serial codes are already registered.
    Please let me know if you find any solution to this problem!
  • Options
    BethanyelizabethBethanyelizabeth Posts: 28 Member
    edited November 2012
    Mines done this twice they just came back now I logged out closed the web browser. opend a new browser and logged in again i think i did this twice and they came back
  • Options
    RheamisRheamis Posts: 9
    edited November 2012
    Bethanyelizabeth, have you tried sending gifts online, or use Simport?
    For me, not only the registered games from My Page are gone, but the online in-game features won't work, as it keeps saying I have to register my game.
  • Options
    LynarielaLynariela Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited November 2012
    This is an ongoing issue, but I'm not sure what the cause behind it is. When it happened to me last week, I happened to decide to run CCleaner and when I came back it was fixed, but I don't know if that was coincidence or not. Worth a shot if you already have it installed, and I'd be grateful if you could tell me your results afterwards.
    Twitter, Twitch, and Gallery ID - Lynariela