Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My tracking number isn't working :(

is anyone else experiencing this? i have tried every site to try an track it but it's not working :/

Comments

• Options
    NataliePetmerNataliePetmer Posts: 156 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Mine isn't either. I got the shipment email on friday and have verified with origin that it has indeed shipped. I also found out that for some reason my game was shiped through the USPS not UPS which I have had happen to me before for other items. Im getting kind of worried because the post office by me is completley incompetent and ive had over ten packages sent to a house one street over from me. UGGGHHHH I should have just preordered at game stop.

Does your tracking number start with MI
  • Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited November 2012
    I haven't received one yet. I called Origin and they said it sent, but I haven't received a notice or tracking number.
  • Options
    heidi11576heidi11576 Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited November 2012

if you have an M1 track here

http://www.ups-mi.net/packageID/
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    heidi11576 wrote:

if you have an M1 track here

http://www.ups-mi.net/packageID/

Yeah mine isn't even working there.
  • Options
    JustRose96JustRose96 Posts: 65 Member
    edited November 2012
    mine either and it's not M1 its MI
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    on my ea profile it said it shipped and i got my email but i still i could track it to know for sure where it is :/ i just hope it arrives today. and i do hope they deliver to the right house!
  • Options
    confluentsconfluents Posts: 230 Member
    edited November 2012
    Contact customer service. They can pull up your order. There's really nothing anyone on this forum can tell you about your package.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    OK, i'll call tomorrow, if it's not arrived.
  • Options
    GnjburgessGnjburgess Posts: 400 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Just looked up mine, it said it would get to my house on the 15th :(
  • Options
    HippieMama2HippieMama2 Posts: 240 Member
    edited November 2012
    Mine also says the 15th :(
  • Options
    pinkknight06pinkknight06 Posts: 872 Member
    edited November 2012
    From my experience with Showtime, I got the email before the package was actually shipped how that happened I do not know. it could be coming through ups mail innoviations so try their its at the very bottom and click on where it said other websites.
  • Options
    KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    edited November 2012
    Usually it takes at least one business day for the tracking system to update. Even if you get a tracking email sent to you for the first day it will usually just say that the package has been dropped off at the facility or something to that effect. Because release day shipments usually only have one day of shipping info it usually will not be updated until the day of arrival. I wouldn't sweat it until tomorrow, if you still have no tracking information and your number is not working.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    it is mail innovation but it still won't let me track it down, I've tried everything. i'll just wait i suppose D:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    JustRose96 wrote:
    on my ea profile it said it shipped and i got my email but i still i could track it to know for sure where it is :/ i just hope it arrives today. and i do hope they deliver to the right house!

Im glad someone else is having this problem. I thought it was only me :(
  • Options
    heidi11576heidi11576 Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited November 2012
    JustRose96 wrote:
    mine either and it's not M1 its MI

right ..thanks..sorry! ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Okay I just realized/thought about this and I hope im wrong. I got the shipment email on Friday. UPS was closed friday and with Mail Innovations it goes there first. Then it goes to USPS but the thing is USPS is closed Sundays and was closed Monday for veterans day. So im pretty sure there is no way im going to get the game today or anyone else that got the shipment email on Friday and its going through Mail Innovations. I hope im wrong but yeah. :cry:
  • Options
    wiccanravyn639wiccanravyn639 Posts: 170 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I haven't received one yet. I called Origin and they said it sent, but I haven't received a notice or tracking number.

Whats the number for Origin? I cant find it anywhere!!