Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fighter Criticism/Feedback

Hey guys! If you read the new chapter of my new story and you had any feedback or criticism I would dearly love it if you commented below. I don't mind how bad it is, because I want to improve :) anyway! Have a great rest of the week everyone! Expect the next chapter to come out sometime in the next week! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ xxxxxxxxx
Intro: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=433340
Chapter 1: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=433571
Chapter 2: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=434106
Chapter 3: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=435245

Don't forget to rec if you liked it!

Comments

• Options
    LakrossLakross Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited November 2012
    :-) Storywise I like it and am interested in finding out why the mother is so distant with her daughter. I want to see if she really does hate her and if so why.

Now, on to my suggestions;
    Some pictures are a bit blurry, and could I suggest taking pictures closer to your characters. It makes seeing their emotion easier. For this final suggestion, I confused about which season it's suppose to be. Your characters' clothes suggest it's Summer, but in the first line, Marissa's mom says "....I don’t want you catching a cold before Christmas!”. So is actually near winter, or am I reading into to that part too much(sorry if I am btw)

Anywho I'm bookmarking and recommended it. :P
  • Options
    sims3elbsims3elb Posts: 925 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Rec'd! That was pretty good!

How did you add the rain?
  • Options
    PixzaPixza Posts: 1,112 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Lakross wrote:
    For this final suggestion, I confused about which season it's suppose to be. Your characters' clothes suggest it's Summer, but in the first line, Marissa's mom says "....I don’t want you catching a cold before Christmas!”. So is actually near winter, or am I reading into to that part too much(sorry if I am btw)
    Christmas doesn't always mean winter, down in the southern hemisphere it's summer.

(anyway loved it, I'll keep following it.. And yeah put more effort into the pictures)
  • Options
    blgaugerblgauger Posts: 43 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've never done a story or legacy so I can't really provide much feedback in that aspect.. But the story is good so far and I'm interested to find out more. Keep writing! You're off to a good start! :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Pixza wrote:
    Lakross wrote:
    For this final suggestion, I confused about which season it's suppose to be. Your characters' clothes suggest it's Summer, but in the first line, Marissa's mom says "....I don’t want you catching a cold before Christmas!”. So is actually near winter, or am I reading into to that part too much(sorry if I am btw)
    Christmas doesn't always mean winter, down in the southern hemisphere it's summer.

(anyway loved it, I'll keep following it.. And yeah put more effort into the pictures)

Oh yeah, I didn't think of it that way. :-o
  • Options
    dotty_333dotty_333 Posts: 15
    edited November 2012
    Lakross wrote:
    :-) Storywise I like it and am interested in finding out why the mother is so distant with her daughter. I want to see if she really does hate her and if so why.

Now, on to my suggestions;
    Some pictures are a bit blurry, and could I suggest taking pictures closer to your characters. It makes seeing their emotion easier. For this final suggestion, I confused about which season it's suppose to be. Your characters' clothes suggest it's Summer, but in the first line, Marissa's mom says "....I don’t want you catching a cold before Christmas!”. So is actually near winter, or am I reading into to that part too much(sorry if I am btw)

Anywho I'm bookmarking and recommended it. :P
    Hey! Thanks soooooooo much for your feedback!!!!!! I realise the pictures aren't great but I'll try harder and I think I have done them justice in Chapter 1! But yeah Christmas where I live is in summer but In New Zealand the weather is unpredictable. :) Thank you soo much for your feedback again!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    sims3elb wrote:
    Rec'd! That was pretty good!

How did you add the rain?

Hey! I added the rain with cmomoney's mod of Mod The Sims:
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=481816
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Pixza wrote:
    Lakross wrote:

Hey! Thanks for reading my chapter and inferring that their Christmas is in Summer. I understand that the pictures are crap but I've tried harder with the first real chapter of Fighter! Thanks!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    blgauger wrote:
    I've never done a story or legacy so I can't really provide much feedback in that aspect.. But the story is good so far and I'm interested to find out more. Keep writing! You're off to a good start! :)
    Hey! Thank you so much for your feedback about liking the story! I think this is the first story I have started writing that I thoroughly enjoy writing!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Aw man chapter 3's a cliff hanger. Also wasn't expecting it to turn so dark story-wise. Not a bad thing though :p