Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 Throwback in Sims 3

Who would like to see a new stuff pack with maybe a Glamour Life, H&M Fashion, Teen Style, Kitchen & Bath Interior Design and/or IKEA Home theme(s)? The Stuff can be new updated stuff and old stuff from the Sims 2.

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2012
    I think everyone here would agree, that the teens do need to be given some attention as far as fashion is concerned.
  • Options
    Wii505Wii505 Posts: 15
    edited November 2012
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    I think everyone here would agree, that the teens do need to be given some attention as far as fashion is concerned.
    So you would like to see Teen Style Stuff Pack of some kind, like in the Sims 2?
  • Options
    iPatrickediPatricked Posts: 260 Member
    edited November 2012
    I agree, teens really need a wardrobe update. Some teen-themed bedroom items would be welcome too. So yeah, a Teen Style Stuff sort of pack would be awesome.

I don't really want to see any past packs/EPs 'remade' though, with the exception of Seasons. I'd prefer to see some fresh ideas and new features, rather than recycling the same old stuff.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited November 2012
    iPatricked wrote:
    I agree, teens really need a wardrobe update. Some teen-themed bedroom items would be welcome too. So yeah, a Teen Style Stuff sort of pack would be awesome.

I don't really want to see any past packs/EPs 'remade' though, with the exception of Seasons. I'd prefer to see some fresh ideas and new features, rather than recycling the same old stuff.

Besides Seasons, there is one thing I would love for EA to bring back and that is the ability to own, and run a business, and not another rabbit hole to do this. Having the choice to either have a business run from the home or on a community lot, and also the ability to set the hours the place is open. The ability to hire, fire, and set people's wages. It would make an really nice added bonus to growing gardens, or prepairing the perfect dishes. One thing I loved doing in Sims 2 Open for Business, was for my sim to have their own coffee shop, bakery, and cafe all wrapped up into one.
  • Options
    Wii505Wii505 Posts: 15
    edited November 2012
    Ya, it would be 8) to have a Open for Business like addon for The Sims 3.