Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite simming music?

What do you listen to while you play the sims?

This is my way of getting music recommendations because I've been listening to the same song the entire day :P

Comments

• Options
    Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    edited November 2012
    I listen to loads of music while simming.

I see you have a him siggy. Is that the kind of music your into? Because I can't help you with any recommendations then, I don't really listen to that kind of stuff.

I always like to see what the bands I listen to like to listen to. It's a great way of discovering new stuff.

I'd love to give you some recommendations, I just want to know what you like. :D

Edit: I see your name is Ville Valo, so yeah, your definately a him fan :D
    tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif
  • Options
    TattooGeekTattooGeek Posts: 13 New Member
    edited November 2012
    New band called The Story so far are worth a listen x
  • Options
    xxVilleValoxxxxVilleValoxx Posts: 187 New Member
    edited November 2012
    HIM is my favorite band but I listen to all kinds of stuff. Mostly classic rock and hair metal. Yesterday I listened to Whitesnake's Here I Go Again all day and after the hundredth time I decided to see what other simmers listen to. :lol:
  • Options
    Grneydbandit0Grneydbandit0 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited November 2012
    i usually have the tv on in the background while i play, so i don't really listen to music while i sim, but i love pop and classic rock/pop. i also have satellite radio, so i enjoy listening to bbc radio 1 and discovering music that we don't usually get to hear in the u.s.
  • Options
    BeccaLynn94BeccaLynn94 Posts: 330 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I usually listen to The Beatles on my phone while playing. If not the fab four I'll have a Disney movie playing in the background and so I listen to that :P
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited November 2012
    I love the songs in game. I always have my sims radio blasting. I have found some really great groups through this game. Love the new music that came with SN. Here's one of my fav songs.... and my fav sim I lost... :cry:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb0_61e-Rm0
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    lol @ Bonehilda cleaning up the dead parrot and your sim just keeps dancing. Those are some crazy dance moves! Are they CC dance moves?
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited November 2012
    :lol: No, just in game dances. It was when I first got SN and she couldn't smustle. So I thought she had to dance a lot to learn it. She danced for weeks, ignoring the bird... She never got to smustle.
    Heres a video of the end of her life. An hour or two after making the video my pc died and I lost her forever. :cry: I can't upload anything to this account. I miss her. Aw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGQWrJAVB-U
  • Options
    Rabid47Rabid47 Posts: 625 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Wayne Shorter.
    Holtz.
    Frank Zappa.
    Gong.
    Mike Keneally.
    John Coltrane.
    The Beatles.
    Charlie Parker.
    Focus.
    Annette Peacock.
    Ron Wood.
    Steely Dan.
    Average White Band.
    Eat Static.

And whatever else I can stuff into the Custom music folder !! :P

R47 8)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    :lol: No, just in game dances. It was when I first got SN and she couldn't smustle. So I thought she had to dance a lot to learn it. She danced for weeks, ignoring the bird... She never got to smustle.
    Heres a video of the end of her life. An hour or two after making the video my pc died and I lost her forever. :cry: I can't upload anything to this account. I miss her. Aw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGQWrJAVB-U

Hmm... I've never seen my sims dance like that. I guess they don't dance enough. I have to change that. Luckily, I don't have pets so they can't kill any with their nonstop dancing! :P