Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Rabbit Holes & CaW

Hihi :D

Just a quick question.
Does my world that I'm trying to create in CaW need to have ALL the jobs provided by Sims 3? You know like do I HAVE to have the Military Base or the Athletic Stadium?
Will this cause major issues to my world?

Thank you,

~Gena

Comments

• Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited November 2012
    The only 'issue' it will cause is that you won't be able to employ your Sims in the jobs available at the missing rabbitholes, e.g if your town has no stadium Sims can't join the Athletic career.
  • Options
    GenaeveGenaeve Posts: 42 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thank you, Alex!
    That's exactly what I wanted to know.

• Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited November 2012
    Genaeve wrote:
    Thank you, Alex!
    That's exactly what I wanted to know.

No problem! :)

If you don't mind not having certain jobs in your world, or don't particularly play with certain careers anyway then you're not compelled to use them in any way. :D
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited November 2012
    If you are making this world for your own personal use, then put the rabbit hole that you like. You do not need to put the ones you will never use.
    Sometimes I will make a small world with no schools, Military and other lots because of the way I am playing.
    But if you are planning on putting it on the exchange you can if you like add other Rabbit holes that others would like. or you can leave it the way you like as others sometimes like it that way also.
    So as you can see it is totally up to you what ever you want or need in your world for game play.
    Make the world they way you like and have fun.
  • Options
    GenaeveGenaeve Posts: 42 Member
    edited November 2012
    Yes, Evalen! :-) It's just as you say. I do not enjoy some of the careers. I have no intentions on putting anything up on the exchange. I'm just not that talented =/ But, I really do not like having so many different careers & Rabbitholes. I also have a lovely mod that only allows horses, no autos/taxis/motorcycles. That's really how all this got started for me. I just would like to play a more "yesteryear" (or century) game.

Thank you both so much

~Gena