Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store Bundle Items

When will things in the store become unbundled?

I'm sorry, but I'm sick of only being able to purchase some items with an entire bundle of other stuff. $15 just so I can have the Japanese grill? I don't want the other stuff that comes with the bundle. Some of us just can't afford EVERY single item that's in the store. Have a bit of mercy on us please.

If this appears more harsh than it's meant to, accept my apology. I am just trying to get my point across and it seems no matter how I put it, it just sounds rude.
Sorry

~Gena

Comments

• Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited November 2012
    The item you are asking about is a PC item, and they tend to have different release schedules. Rule of thumb is to allow about 2 or more months for these items to be released individually(currently it's been about 3 months). If it comes with a world (like the wishing well or the tree of prosperity) the Guru's have indicated that they will never be released separately.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited November 2012
    Adding to what Jenn said... if your lucky you might find the grill released individually before the 2 month line... in the in game store...

but yes if you just want the individual item you have to wait... I imagen that if EA is smart - they release it for Christmas sale... late in december
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    GenaeveGenaeve Posts: 42 Member
    edited November 2012
    Well, if that's the policy, I guess I can't scream too much.
    I happen to love EA Games (Yes, I really do and I happen to love the Customer Service as well)
    I got a surprise bonus from work so I broke down and bought the bundles with the things I wanted!
    SO Weak!!!!

~Gena