Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My pictures from the seasons patch

The Keaton's swimming in the ocean. By the way to get sims to splash you have to click on the other sims head though sometimes they'll do it automatically. Also no townies entered the ocean.

Screenshot-851.jpg

Screenshot-854.jpg

Screenshot-855.jpg

At night
Screenshot-858.jpg

Screenshot-856.jpg

Screenshot-857.jpg

Screenshot-860.jpg

The ocean in Moonlight Falls
Screenshot-912.jpg

Screenshot-914.jpg

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,408 Member
    edited October 2012
    Sunlit Tides Ocean and The Plesents
    Screenshot-882.jpg

Screenshot-880.jpg

Sunset
    Screenshot-887.jpg

Screenshot-888.jpg

Screenshot-889.jpg

Swimming under waterfalls. This is the dam waterfall in Moonlight Falls and it's a lot bigger then it looks however the biggest waterfall at Stone Lodge in 🐸🐸🐸🐸 isn't swimmable just this one.
    Screenshot-906.jpg

Screenshot-909.jpg

Screenshot-910.jpg

Screenshot-904.jpg

Screenshot-909.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    This waterfall in China is swimmable
    Screenshot-872.jpg

Screenshot-875.jpg

Screenshot-874.jpg

Waterfall in Barnacle Bay
    Screenshot-903.jpg

Screenshot-902.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Greeting Cards

I love these

The court house
    Screenshot-865.jpg

Screenshot-861.jpg

Science Meuseum
    Screenshot-863.jpg

School
    Screenshot-864.jpg

In addition to being hung on the wall they can be placed on a table
    Screenshot-862.jpg

New cas ghost color freezing to death
    Screenshot-841.jpg

Bald hairstyle
    Screenshot-915.jpg

Diving boards
    Screenshot-896.jpg

Screenshot-895.jpg

Screenshot-892.jpg

Screenshot-893.jpg
  • Options
    omgxxstefferkneeomgxxstefferknee Posts: 154 Member
    edited October 2012

Awesome! I can't wait to download the update and swim in Sunlit Tides when I get home, after this hurricane is over! I literally screamed when I saw the update. I knew checking up on the sims would be a good idea haha!

I am a little bummed, however, that no townies entered the ocean? i hope they do with Seasons. Or after the patch has been played for a while. It doesn't seem very interesting just having my sims swim in the ocean.

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Come to think about it I didn't see any townies on any of the beaches. :(
  • Options
    misspopthingmisspopthing Posts: 190 Member
    edited October 2012
    Awesome! I can't wait to download the update and swim in Sunlit Tides when I get home, after this hurricane is over! I literally screamed when I saw the update. I knew checking up on the sims would be a good idea haha!

I am a little bummed, however, that no townies entered the ocean? i hope they do with Seasons. Or after the patch has been played for a while. It doesn't seem very interesting just having my sims swim in the ocean.

I had a townie swim in the ocean after my Sim did.
  • Options
    Smidgieroo3Smidgieroo3 Posts: 457 Member
    edited October 2012
    Lol maybe they don't know they can till they see your sims swimming :D
  • Options
    Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited October 2012

My thoughts are with you during this hurricane! I'm on the snow end of it. There is actually SNOW. ON. THE. GROUND. AT. MY. HOUSE!!!!! I want Seasons SO bad!!!

I haven't gotten to play around with the ocean yet. Can they skinny dip in the ocean?
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited October 2012
    Awesome pics, thanks for sharing! :-) I can't wait to download the patch when I get home from work.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited October 2012
    Awesome Pics cat! :mrgreen: I love them! :D
  • Options
    sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited October 2012
    Come to think about it I didn't see any townies on any of the beaches. :(

I think that when you get Seasons more sims will come to the beach and swim in the ocean (mainly in Summer) because of the hot weather so they will come to the beach and have a swim to cool down. :-)
  • Options
    wzw1177wzw1177 Posts: 1,140 New Member
    edited October 2012
    My sim nearly drowned in the ocean. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited October 2012
    I was pleasantly surprised to see the patch released so early! :D will install when I get a chance, I have to back up my TS3 game to an external HDD too
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Trish1966 wrote:

My thoughts are with you during this hurricane! I'm on the snow end of it. There is actually SNOW. ON. THE. GROUND. AT. MY. HOUSE!!!!! I want Seasons SO bad!!!

I haven't gotten to play around with the ocean yet. Can they skinny dip in the ocean?

No the only option is splash and you have to click on the other sims head to get that option. Sometimes they will do it automatically.