Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonehilda is killing my family!

I love Bonehilda. She cleans up quickly, fights burglars and fixes broken stuff ..... but she is killing my family and driving me insane!

It started out fine with just the mother and father. Then they adopted a dog. Bonehilda would not leave the poor thing alone! She was constantly trying to pet it as a puppy which it didnt like and whenever my sim tried to interact with it Bonehilda would always butt into the que of interactions and my sim would just give up. AND she kept putting its chew toys away everytime a sim put it out for the puppy to chew on. So then it turned on the furniture! Then the pup aged up which was worse cause then Bonehilda kept trying to teach it tricks. The poor thing was bursting for the toilet, needing to be destructive, hungry and tired constantly ...... but it could sit, roll over and play dead!

Then the baby was born ....... She will not put it down. She feeds it, snuggles it and sometimes just holds it for hours. The parents barely know the child cause they just give up trying to get to hold it. I started leaving mess around the house just so she would go clean it up and leave the baby for the parents to see.

On a brighter note, the dog is alot happier since it isn't getting attention 24 hours a day!

So to wrap up, Bonehilda = good maid but clingy with vulnerable family members.

Anyone else having similar problems driving them to the brink of sanity?

Comments

• Options
    ShiromisaShiromisa Posts: 193
    edited October 2012
    That'll happen. If it bothers you, either cancel the actions in your sims' queues, or put her away til the house really needs cleaning.
  • Options
    sunnydays44sunnydays44 Posts: 156 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yep, the first time I played with Bonehilda she drove me nuts with the way she wouldn't leave the babies alone. Even when they were in their cribs sleeping, she'd pick them up and play with them, so they never got enough sleep. I think I fixed that by locking the baby's room door so she couldn't get in.
  • Options
    kushakusha Posts: 2,465 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I love how she does that! Now I can have kids and not worry about them because Bonehilda deals with them! I even got 2 Bonehildas since I have two toddlers!
  • Options
    ElmawaElmawa Posts: 2,281 Member
    edited October 2012
    kusha wrote:
    I love how she does that! Now I can have kids and not worry about them because Bonehilda deals with them! I even got 2 Bonehildas since I have two toddlers!

This is my thinking too. My sims don't have to deal w/ the winy baby or toddler anymore. Which means IIIIIIIII don't have to deal w/ the winy baby or toddler anymore. Ever since SN came out my sims can ignore the infant, unless they get a hankering to snuggle or whatever, teach the toddler a few skills and then basically ignore them until they become a child. lol my sims are such cold parents.
  • Options
    RheyninRheynin Posts: 234 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I feel really lucky- I haven't had any of the problems that many are complaining about with Bonehilda. She cleans pretty normally (though she does have a tendency to get out quick meals and put them away as leftovers if she gets bored), and she only seems to go after my babies/toddlers and pets if they have a need that the parents don't get to pretty quickly. She chats with my family members in need of social time, as well. The only problem I've had was with a skittish pet who was terrified of her, so wouldn't eat, sleep, or let anyone pet her if Bonehilda was around. Thus her motives got low, then Bonehilda tried to help, which made them lower. I ended up losing that pet, which my entire family was very attached to, because her mood stayed yellow or below. Broke the hearts of the entire family, including Bonehilda, who kept thinking of the poor cat until they got another one. I made sure this one wasn't skittish, and it worked out very well. I wish everyone else had such good luck with Bonehilda.
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yeah I don't use her any more because of her obsession with children. She never let them sleep and it was always a fight to even interact with them.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    edited October 2012
    So far, I'm not having too much trouble as far as the baby's concerned (all of the adults are too busy right now), other than how creepy it looks:
    2iuoqdk.png
    What really irritates me is that she won't do laundry!! Piles of smelly clothes all over the house!
    But I expect I'll have to put her away more often now that the kid's a toddler.
  • Options
    LittleLeotaLittleLeota Posts: 680 Member
    edited October 2012
    rofl! I love the crazy Bonehilda threads. This was the first one I saw and posted to

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/30/590970.page

So, I only use Bonehilda in households that have no pets and/or children.

For households WITH pets and/or children, I've added a household member...a Genie! I can control the Genie completely and he/she makes perfect meals and can clean Sims and the whole house with a click of a mouse button!