Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blank Worlds??

Hey Simmers! Does anyone know where I can find a blank bridgeport/appaloosa plains or hidden springs? I have Pets and Late Night but was trying no to have to demolish everything. I did initially post this in the creative corner area but nobody answered. :(

Comments

• Options
    lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited October 2012
    "Blank"? I don't think I understand..
  • Options
    KidVicious359KidVicious359 Posts: 841 Member
    edited October 2012
    As in, no lots and families?

OR

No lots, families, trees, etc. Like a blank CAW world that you could mess with?

I don't right off hand, but I was just about to look for a Sunset Valley one. I'd like to mess with it in CAW and make the ocean part more of a lake so the snow will make more sense. lol If I find anything I'll post it here for you!!
    zv7sly.jpg
    Twitch.tv/MirPanda33 .... Etsy.com/shop/MHillCrafts ... Come say hi!
  • Options
    jbrechaejbrechae Posts: 142 New Member
    edited October 2012
    i mean where i can build and place my own lots. no pre-made lots, but in an already established world like bridgeport from scratch.
  • Options
    cameranutz2cameranutz2 Posts: 941 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Start a New Game, bulldoze the lots and rebuild. You'll have to evict the Sims of course.

Empty worlds for download are done the same way if the "creator" didn't make changes in CAW.
  • Options
    Eliya14Eliya14 Posts: 430 New Member
    edited October 2012
    There's Sunset_Valley_Lite.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    where can I get the lite version??
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    As in, no lots and families?

OR

No lots, families, trees, etc. Like a blank CAW world that you could mess with?

I don't right off hand, but I was just about to look for a Sunset Valley one. I'd like to mess with it in CAW and make the ocean part more of a lake so the snow will make more sense. lol If I find anything I'll post it here for you!!

lol as in no lots and families but has standard landscaping like random trees, beaches and lakes.
  • Options
    gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited October 2012
    There is a blank Bridgeport @ the site that can not be spoke of here. That m.o.d site. Not sure if it is a save or caw file.

There are a few SV lite files do a search on the exchange for them. Rlong has one. Did you look @ the world index...I never have luck with that thread but you could try it.
  • Options
    EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    edited October 2012
  • Options
    itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited October 2012
    this site has some good blank worlds
    they are not ea ones - but they are good

http://www.mysimrealty.com/Sims3_Worlds.html
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• Options