Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Monte Vista for University?

Is it just me or does Monte Vista seem like the coolest place for our sims to go away to University!? :mrgreen: Like studying abroad!? I really hope EA will allow this and also include us using other worlds as vacations spots. 8)

Comments

• Options
    SharnyaYSharnyaY Posts: 116 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hmm studying abroad that's a good idea.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,537 Member
    edited October 2012
    MV would work great for a University and a Vacation town.
  • Options
    jbrechaejbrechae Posts: 142 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Yes studying abroad would be so cool! Like you sims families can visit and stuff!
  • Options
    Mario2196Mario2196 Posts: 299
    edited October 2012
    It all depends whether Unversities will be in the same world or if they would be sub-neighborhoods. Personally, I would like sub-neighborhoods, but with the ability that your original neighborhood also ages. I wouldn't like my Sim going to college and when ending it I return hometo see everybody the same age as I left.
  • Options
    loubearloubear Posts: 116 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Mario2196 wrote:
    It all depends whether Unversities will be in the same world or if they would be sub-neighborhoods. Personally, I would like sub-neighborhoods, but with the ability that your original neighborhood also ages. I wouldn't like my Sim going to college and when ending it I return hometo see everybody the same age as I left.

couldn't agree more - this would be a fantastic way to play. Like a merging of SimCity 5 and Sims
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited October 2012
    I just can't wait to make pizza at home for the first time on the sims.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png