Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

clothes switching issue

when my sims need to change clothes to work, sleep, etc. they will change into the wrong outfit, like sleeping in swimwear or going to work as a cop dressed as doctor. does anyone know how to fix this or whats causing it?

Comments

• Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited October 2012
    What are the sim's traits? Sometimes their traits will make them wear random outfits. Like the inappropriate trait.
  • Options
    FrbrdPhnx1FrbrdPhnx1 Posts: 135 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I didn't think of that, I'm pretty sure they don't have any trait like that but I'll see.
  • Options
    frumpypigskinfrumpypigskin Posts: 15 Member
    edited October 2012
    I am having the same problem my sim will sleep in her swimwear she does not have the inappropriate trait it really annoying me does anyone know how to fix this :(
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Ok not just swimwear now her formal clothes aswell and she is bathing in her everyday clothes this is really weird o_O
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited October 2012
    if a sim has the insane trait they will wear the wrong clothing i.e. my insane sim would put on formal wear to get into the hot tub and swim wear to bed
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited October 2012
    319080_123710714445899_1937011691_n.jpg

I'm not sure what causes it, this sim does not have any traits that would cause him to go to work dressed like this. He is a police officer also. This is what he is suppose to wear when he goes to sleep.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    No she does not have the insane trait or childish. :(