Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can you make bonehilda playable?

my question is can you make bonehilda playable with cheats or mods or anything? or can you get het body in CAS like the simbot body?

Comments

• Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited October 2012
    I don't think you can make her playable in her skeleton form, but I've seen pictures of her getting singed or dying and then she takes on a human form. I'm guessing that if you catch her somehow in her sim form you'll be able to add her to your family.

From there if you use the testingcheatsenabled true and then unlockoutfits on before you enter CAS then, yes you can find Bonehilda's skeleton outfit. I only found the body, I couldn't find he skull/head part of Bonehilda. Let me know if you do and where you found it! She does look kind of cool with a skeleton body and a live head though, lol!
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    ShiromisaShiromisa Posts: 193
    edited October 2012
    I don't think you can make her playable in her skeleton form, but I've seen pictures of her getting singed or dying and then she takes on a human form. I'm guessing that if you catch her somehow in her sim form you'll be able to add her to your family.

From there if you use the testingcheatsenabled true and then unlockoutfits on before you enter CAS then, yes you can find Bonehilda's skeleton outfit. I only found the body, I couldn't find he skull/head part of Bonehilda. Let me know if you do and where you found it! She does look kind of cool with a skeleton body and a live head though, lol!
    Have you checked under costume makeup, maybe? I've heard of CC skeleton outfits using that.
  • Options
    Jacek83218Jacek83218 Posts: 603 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Mummy and SimBot (and probably imaginary friend) heads are under "hairstyles with accesories" (hopefully I translated it correct) so maybe Bonehilda's skull is there as well. However these heads are mashed up with sim's head.

BTW
    "testingcheatsenabled true" cheat is not required to use "unlockoutfits true".

Edit
    Did you tried to use "testingcheatsenabled true" and then add her to household? Maybe this will work.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Shiromisa wrote:

Have you checked under costume makeup, maybe? I've heard of CC skeleton outfits using that.

Oooh! No, I haven't! Maybe I should go check that out! :D I hope I can find her head! LOL! :lol:

I'll have to look into that sometime either today or this week. :mrgreen: Thanks for the suggestion!
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Jacek83218 wrote:
    Mummy and SimBot (and probably imaginary friend) heads are under "hairstyles with accesories" (hopefully I translated it correct) so maybe Bonehilda's skull is there as well. However these heads are mashed up with sim's head.

BTW
    "testingcheatsenabled true" cheat is not required to use "unlockoutfits true".

Edit
    Did you tried to use "testingcheatsenabled true" and then add her to household? Maybe this will work.

Oh, it isn't? I didn't know that. :mrgreen: I thought you had to type testingcheatsenabled true first to get any of the other cheat commands to work. Good to know! Thanks!

I'll have to look into the hairstyles with accessories category too, I just looked in hairstyles at first. Thanks! :D
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    DerotisDerotis Posts: 162 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I have a playable Bonehilda, though it took mods to get her.

Basically had to force the NPC version back into CAS, save her to the bin, and then start a new house with her.

Mind you, can not change to any of her other outfits, or it will screw her appearance up. She is like the Grim Reaper npc, having the non-selectable black skin, and features that are hidden away by her hairstyle and uniform. And even the slightest change will make the actual sim face show up and throw off the look.
  • Options
    maxverra1997maxverra1997 Posts: 1,506
    edited November 2012
    Derotis wrote:
    I have a playable Bonehilda, though it took mods to get her.

Basically had to force the NPC version back into CAS, save her to the bin, and then start a new house with her.

Mind you, can not change to any of her other outfits, or it will screw her appearance up. She is like the Grim Reaper npc, having the non-selectable black skin, and features that are hidden away by her hairstyle and uniform. And even the slightest change will make the actual sim face show up and throw off the look.
    how did you save her into bin. I tried forcing her to go into cas with mastercontroller, but I don't know how to save her
  • Options
    DerotisDerotis Posts: 162 New Member
    edited November 2012
    how did you save her into bin. I tried forcing her to go into cas with mastercontroller, but I don't know how to save her
    Using Master Controller, I used the 'Advanced>Edit In Cas' option.

Then down at the lower part of the screen where the little box with her portrait should be (Mine is generally a blank box) there should be a little circle button to click.

In normal Cas it would be used to save to the bin, make a twin, play with genetics, and share. In this 'fake' cas it only has the save to bin and export options.
  • Options
    PhamserPhamser Posts: 135 New Member
    edited November 2012
    For me i did a different path mod-less. while as a NPC is used testingcheatsenabled to force her to an elder witch will cause her reaper skin to reset, but before killing her by old age, i sent her back to her coffin to reset her skin and code back to skeleton maid. Then forced age her to death. Then I used the philosopher stone to added her ghost to the family, then used ambrosia or a genie wish to resurrect her... but she was boring that way so instead i just put her urnstone on a podium from World adventures, moved it with move objects cheat to the ground the use my witch to make her a zombie :twisted: .

So you really not need a mod to get her controlable, but the right combinations of use of cheats and items sometimes.