Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampiric Sunscreen

So.. my sim is a vampire and shes an outdoorsy type and shes getting the insane moodlets because shes staying inside alot, And i really want her to go outside without dying.

So, um.. i wanted to know if anybody could gift me a Vampiric Sunscreen Elixir Potion? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Much appreciated :D

Thanks,

Bye.

Comments

• Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited October 2012
    Have you tried to go to your local elixir shop?
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,438 Member
    edited October 2012
    I sent you a friends request. I can send you a bottle or two.
  • Options
    AldinSabic12345AldinSabic12345 Posts: 11
    edited October 2012
    lydiad206 wrote:
    Have you tried to go to your local elixir shop?

Yes, but it won't let me any ingredients i need for it. ;_;
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    I sent you a friends request. I can send you a bottle or two.

Alrighty. I'll check now..
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bump
  • Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited October 2012
    If I were you, I would invest in an alchemy station and have your vampire study alchemy so that he can make the sunscreen himself!

It comes in very handy and I'm sure you're going to need more than just one bottle of the sunscreen. He doesn't even have to master alchemy, just study it until he learns how to make the sunscreen and then you'll have it for his entire lifetime, he can just make it!

:D
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    If I were you, I would invest in an alchemy station and have your vampire study alchemy so that he can make the sunscreen himself!

It comes in very handy and I'm sure you're going to need more than just one bottle of the sunscreen. He doesn't even have to master alchemy, just study it until he learns how to make the sunscreen and then you'll have it for his entire lifetime, he can just make it!

Wow.. umm i would have never thought of that!

Thanks so much :D
  • Options
    ShiromisaShiromisa Posts: 193
    edited October 2012
    There's also a lifetime reward that will let him walk in the sun.
  • Options
    edited October 2012

Wow.. umm i would have never thought of that!

Thanks so much :D

Sure! I think you're really going to like alchemy! There's some really amazing potions you can create, not just the sunscreen.

Read all about them here!

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/skills/supernatural/alchemy/

^ That link should tell you where you can buy the alchemy station and what kinds of potions you'll be able to make and at what level you'll be able to make them!

Carl's Guide to sims (That link to the website above) Is one of the BEST guides out there for anything Sims 3 related. It's a great resource for any questions you've got about the game. Take a look around the website when you find a minute, you'll love all of the advice and guides it has on TS3. :mrgreen:
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Also! Since you are having trouble finding the ingredients that you need to make your sunscreen, I think you should do the buydebug cheat and place the proper spawners somewhere on your home lot.

You can make the sunscreen at level 3 and all you need is any kind of metal and any kind of bug. So, just place one metal spawner on your yard and one insect spawner on your lawn and BAM you have instant, close by ingredients for your vampire's sunscreen at all times. :D

thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,438 Member
    edited October 2012
    I tried to send a bottle of Vampire Sunscreen, but it would not let me. Do you have your game registered? I really wished that EA was not so picky on how this is all done.
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited October 2012
    Oh thanks for the info I like the idea of using the lifetimw reward option.