Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie attacks...and gets a headache?

:lol: Sounds weird, and it was.

My adult sims threw a birthday party for their daughter. Well, right as it was going on about three zombies came from the ground and decided to join in the party.

After one ate some birthday cake it went inside to wash its plate. After doing that, it decided to 'attack' my sim(inside the house)

It went to attack him and right as it did it seem to get a headache? That's what it looked like anyway.

Screenshot-170.jpg
Screenshot-173.jpg
Screenshot-175.jpg
Screenshot-177.jpg

She ended up not attacking him but it's weird. Is this normal? On my sims' action/activity thing it said 'zombie attack!' when she was coming toward him. He's a wizard...would that have anything to do with it?

Comments

• Options
    piratekitagpiratekitag Posts: 3,326 New Member
    edited September 2012
    .... >.>

<.<

*bump*
  • Options
    fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited September 2012
    happens to me :) sometimes they decide they won't want to eat brains and they back out haha
  • Options
    crystal91390crystal91390 Posts: 2,882 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Brain meltdown from all the pink in that room.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Brain meltdown from all the pink in that room.

*shrug* it's their teenage daughters room. Her favorite color is pink :lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    happens to me :) sometimes they decide they won't want to eat brains and they back out haha

Ha, ah~ Interesting.
  • Options
    shawna95301shawna95301 Posts: 65 New Member
    edited September 2012
    i think its from the sim screaming. i think it hurts there head. i have yet to have as successful zombie attack, all they do is destroy my poor fairys garden. :( stupid zombies.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    i think its from the sim screaming. i think it hurts there head. i have yet to have as successful zombie attack, all they do is destroy my poor fairys garden. :( stupid zombies.

Yeah, that's pretty much all the zombies have done for this family too. They stay outside the house, near the door. But just stand there. Or they would go and eat the plants outside. I actually only had zombies today-I was starting to think there wasn't any in my game. But now they come out of the ground every night and more seem to come each night, they don't return to normal or disappear until afternoon time, some stay the whole day until night time again.

• Options
    jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited September 2012
    I thought they couldn't get passed the doors, will have to play some more lol haha
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    jacqpinks wrote:
    I thought they couldn't get passed the doors, will have to play some more lol haha

I thought that too, so I was surprised when one just walked into my sims house to wash a dish :shock:

• Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited September 2012
    Zombies spawwn on my sims lot even without a full moon and just stand around growling. They stay even during the day. Anybody know a fix? So annoying. Won't even attack my sims. lol
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Colorist40 wrote:
    Zombies spawwn on my sims lot even without a full moon and just stand around growling. They stay even during the day. Anybody know a fix? So annoying. Won't even attack my sims. lol

I have that issue too. Haven't really tried to fix it because I can't think of how to do so. Maybe moving the household out and then back in might help?
  • Options
    GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    edited September 2012
    Get a genie. Ensorcel the zombie. Turn on testingcheats. Ctrl+Shift+Click the Zombiefied moodlet to change them back to normal sims. Release from ensorcelment. Problem solved. Until the next spawning at least. :)
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    edited September 2012
    Gabbryrose wrote:
    Get a genie. Ensorcel the zombie. Turn on testingcheats. Ctrl+Shift+Click the Zombiefied moodlet to change them back to normal sims. Release from ensorcelment. Problem solved. Until the next spawning at least. :)

You could also banish zombies I think.
  • Options
    GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    edited September 2012
    Gabbryrose wrote:

You could also banish zombies I think.

You can banish them, but that just moves them across the neighborhood.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    So, the sim I have pictured above had another zombie attempt to attack him, this time outside-in the daytime.

It was funny though, because my sim wasn't even afraid-when the zombie was in his face he was laughing and mocking it :lol:
  • Options
    frumpypigskinfrumpypigskin Posts: 15 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yes I am having the same problem I would get the zombie attack action and all he does is scream and the zombie obviously does not like that. I really want to see what being a zombie is like so I want to get bitten by one but they all just do the same thing or eat my plants :( it's really annoying
  • Options
    Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited October 2012
    The patch was supposed to fix the daylight zombie problem.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited October 2012
    Bronwin2 wrote:
    The patch was supposed to fix the daylight zombie problem.

But only in new saves. Updates never reverse "damage", only prevent it from happening again (well, supposed to prevent it *fingers crossed*).
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    TouzokuTouzoku Posts: 5
    edited November 2012
    if you want be bite by them they need to be really really hungry to be biten :)
  • Options
    ArrancarX5ArrancarX5 Posts: 11 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Hey, I am currently swarmed by Zombies, however. I locked my simstuck mansion down to their household. there is 4 doors the zombies could get through, this is working for the most part, as I have no garden for the zombies to wreck at the moment, while my Vampire is over at the bookstore, safe and sound...for now.
  • Options
    8girl1238girl123 Posts: 49 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I maybe wrong, but I dont think zombies can take it wen they scream. Weird Huh? :D
  • Options
    pppeggi3110pppeggi3110 Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    I think if you can make a wall or something around the house with a door and lock it.If you make something else just try to NOT to put the gate,then no Zombies will gonna attack your Sims or go in your house again ;-)